Eden Hazard looks forward to getting 'back to business' with Chelsea as he takes Eurostar alongside Crystal Palace striker Christian Benteke
Eden Hazard has declared he is primed for a Premier League return with club side Chelsea as he rolled back into London with Belgium team-mate Christian Benteke on the Eurostar.
Hazard has been back to his best this season after a hugely disappointing 2015-16 campaign. So much so that the Blues would have been sweating on the Belgian's fitness after he was forced off in the 73rd minute of his country's one-sided 8-1 victory over Estonia.
Those fears were eased with the news that Hazard's knock was not as serious as initially feared. Now the player has announced he is ready to get 'back to... read more
- 01:05 Amir Khan calls out Floyd Mayweather but domestic rival Kell Brook...
- 01:05 James Haskell seeks upturn in Wasps form to boost his chances of...
- 01:01 ‘No deal’ Brexit would cost Tayside and Fife nearly £4bn, say...
- 00:59 Generation game in Gomersal
- 00:58 Mosul: Culture and concerts where IS once reigned
- 00:50 US style restaurant chain reveals location of next site
- 00:42 Heckmondwike man killed in Cleckheaton car crash
- 00:42 Subsidised bus services to be scrapped
- 00:32 Mercedes in harmony as Lewis Hamilton joins the party in Austin...
- 00:27 Harry Kane wants to become 'one of the best players in the world'...
- 00:27 Man City news: Gabriel Jesus insists Sergio Aguero deserves his...
- 00:27 Man Utd news: Juan Mata insists Huddersfield defeat was a one-off
- 00:24 EastEnders spoilers: Huge Christmas drama ahead for Lauren, Abi and...
- 00:24 EastEnders spoilers: Knife horror for Tina Carter leads to hit and...
- 00:24 Mel B ‘chucks out ex Stephen Belafonte’s stuff leaving him only...
- 00:22 Paris accord: US and Syria alone as Nicaragua signs
- 00:22 Emma Hayes will not replace Mark Sampson as England women's boss...
- 00:20 Album round-up with Ian Sinclair
- 00:20 Ever true to his roots
- 00:20 Bleak yet beautiful fictions of near-future disintegration
- 00:20 Ron’s gone: Everton can Koeman as Toffees sit 18th
- 00:20 England ‘raring to go’ despite losing first ODI
- 00:20 Caixinha slams shameful Rangers performance
- 00:20 Trouble in the hermit kingdom: Life in Korea before the war
- 00:20 The vampire kangaroo and the great sewage swindle
- 00:20 A genius beyond all category
- 00:20 We’ve only seen but the scum on the surface
- 00:20 World in brief: Tuesday October 24
- 00:20 Catalan legislature to mull Madrid’s ‘power grab’ plan
- 00:20 Army tightens noose on last Isis stronghold