ECHO to move to new home in Liverpool city centre opposite current office
The Liverpool ECHO is moving to a new home in Liverpool city centre – just across the road from its current home.
The world-famous news organisation has been based in Old Hall Street since 1973 after moving from Victoria Street.
Now it’s moving to the stunning 5 St Paul’s Square development, which faces it across Old Hall Street.
The ECHO hopes to move in March.
Carl Wood, regional managing director for parent company Trinity Mirror North West & North Wales, said: “This is a very exciting move as our new offices will further enhance our digital capabilities and support our future growth... read more
- 10:08 Paris: A Tale of Two Cities
- 10:08 Jessica Jones writers didn't set out to explore rape, showrunner says
- 10:08 Big Interview: Swimming star Stephanie Slater opens up on decision...
- 10:08 Why UnReal’s toxic femininity exposes the dark heart of TV dating...
- 10:04 Police appeal after fuel theft
- 10:02 Crews tackle bedroom fire in Ulverston
- 10:02 Mablethorpe pupils glimpse the new Time and Tide Bell
- 10:01 Why is it called the Calcutta Cup when England play Scotland in...
- 09:56 Heston Blumenthal becomes a father again at 51 after secret baby...
- 09:55 ICRC reveals 21 staff paid for sexual services
- 09:55 Six Nations 2018 fixtures, TV schedule: What time is England v...
- 09:55 PSL 2018 Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi LIVE stream: How to...
- 09:55 Chelsea news: Why Antonio Conte overlooked Alvaro Morata and...
- 09:53 The Real Thing singer Eddy Amoo dies in Australia
- 09:53 Main Layton road shut suddenly - motorists have been diverted
- 09:53 Ralph Ineson: ‘You probably get one commercial for 20 utter...
- 09:53 Why gas engineers are working in a Burton town centre street
- 09:53 Models walked the Tod’s runway with puppies at Milan Fashion Week
- 09:53 Professional Leicestershire house dresser gives her top tips on...
- 09:52 Syrian jets launch new blitz while UN vote on truce is postponed
- 09:51 The secret to… not being a sweary parent
- 09:51 Nappies, takeaways and bubble wrap: could I remove plastic from my...
- 09:50 Barrow bell tower benefits from £3000 grant for restoration work
- 09:49 Determined Claverdon get back on track
- 09:49 End of an era at Bert McCormick's Ballyclare music shop
- 09:47 UK’s Brexit plans are based on pure illusion, warns Donald Tusk
- 09:47 Dua Lipa reveals her music is inspired by ‘terrible’ ex boyfriends
- 09:47 Wanted man caught in Preston after 'rooftop stand-off'
- 09:46 ‘Even if I can’t feed myself, I at least get up and feed them’: How...
- 09:46 Shoppers in Leamington and Warwick encouraged to support ‘Fairtrade...