ECB will do its part to support euro zone growth, Draghi tells IMF
The European Central Bank will do its part to support euro zone growth by continuing its stimulus policy of ultra-low interest rates and bond purchases, ECB President Mario Draghi said on Friday.
"We will preserve the very substantial amount of monetary support that is necessary to secure a return of inflation rates towards levels that are below, but close to, 2 percent without undue delay," Draghi told an International Monetary Fund committee in Washington.
"If warranted, we will act by using all the instruments available within our mandate," Draghi added.
"The ECB... read more
- 11:37 Three members of family stabbed in Stourbridge home
- 11:37 Sats for seven-year-olds set to be scrapped
- 11:37 Tony Hopper fundraising campaign for motor neurone disease charity...
- 11:37 Rhyl dad posts image of son in Amazon box on Twitter... what...
- 11:37 $esc.html($content.name)
- 11:37 Shocking footage captures hay bales toppling over on main road
- 11:36 Elderly people forced to find alternative accommodation after...
- 11:36 YP Comment: Westminster’s show of defiance
- 11:36 Contestants wanted for long lost family TV show
- 11:36 Up to 240 new houses are on the way?
- 11:36 Man City player ratings for the season so far - we assess Aguero,...
- 11:35 Drug-user smoked cannabis after claiming she was being terrorised...
- 11:35 Barcelona Transfer News: Messi contract shock, Arsenal double raid,...
- 11:35 Moves to fast-track Melton’s new bypass
- 11:34 DEMENTIA BREAKTHROUGH: Earliest stages REVEALED by researchers for...
- 11:34 Porn star's 'mobile brothel' spotted in Mansfield
- 11:34 Imminent UK cuts to mothers’ tax credits are an assault on women’s...
- 11:33 ‘Presumption of devolution’ as laws return from the EU
- 11:34 Contestants wanted for long lost family TV show
- 11:33 Prime Minister hails ‘historic moment’ as EU replies ‘we already...
- 11:33 Jose Mourinho's transfer plans revealed: Man United boss wants...
- 11:33 Pub takeover bid lands £100,000 investment - but still needs funding
- 11:33 Landmark moment reached in £16.25m new Pleasure Beach ride project
- 11:33 Westminster terror attack: MPs welcome security review
- 11:32 Car, tv and speakers stolen in burglary
- 11:32 Mansfield man jailed for sexually assaulting 13-year-old girl
- 11:32 Juventus are closing in on a record sixth Serie A title... but are...
- 11:31 Grandaddy at Nottingham's Rock City - Review and photos
- 11:31 Warning to parents over spoof Peppa Pig videos which can scare your...
- 11:31 Hartlepool students enjoy sweet taste of science