Ebola nurse 'dishonestly concealed high temperature'
A nurse accused of falsifying the temperature of Ebola-infected colleague Pauline Cafferkey, has been found to be dishonest in her actions.
A disciplinary panel found that Donna Wood, a senior nurse, dishonestly suggested that the temperature of Ms Cafferkey was lower than it was.
The pair were tested for the virus on their arrival at Heathrow Airport in London from Sierra Leone in 2014.
Ms Cafferkey became seriously ill with the disease the following day.
She was recently cleared herself of misconduct over claims she hid her infection, when the panel ruled that her judgement had been... read more
- 09:52 Family carol srvice at Tathwell Church
- 09:51 Chelsea ace Nathaniel Chalobah: John Terry always tells me this
- 09:51 Why Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has been superior to Pep Guardiola
- 09:48 Sexpert reveals only sex tip you will ever need
- 09:47 Biker caught speeding 25mph over the limit on Hedon Road, Hull
- 09:47 The Premier League players who are just one booking away from a...
- 09:46 Berwick store to welcome Santa
- 09:44 Laura's creation becomes MP's Christmas card
- 09:43 Messages of support continue to flood in after heartbreaking news...
- 09:41 Justice secretary praises our killer drivers campaign
- 09:41 Man has part of ear bitten off in nightclub assault
- 09:41 Chinese view £800m Fylde coast power plant project
- 09:40 Police appeal to find missing teenager
- 09:40 Fairfax unit sells more shares in Bank of Ireland
- 09:40 Speeding up links to new health site
- 09:40 Latest transfer news: Arsenal, Chelsea Manchester United and City...
- 09:39 Verdict expected in hate speech trial of Dutch politician Wilders
- 09:38 Justice secretary praises our killer drivers campaign
- 09:38 Anti-cyberbullying sensation heads to Burnley
- 09:38 Man has part of ear bitten off in nightclub assault
- 09:38 Tony Pulis names Chelsea stars Diego Costa, Pedro and Eden Hazard...
- 09:37 Northampton fireplace showroom plans to add 130-seat Italian...
- 09:37 Police appeal to find missing teenager
- 09:36 'Please come home, the whole family is missing you': Wife's...
- 09:36 Freeman Street trader had secret stash of 19,000 fake cigarettes...
- 09:35 An invigorating look at dementia
- 09:35 Investigation launched into death of woman in police custody
- 09:35 Drink-driver before the courts again
- 09:34 ‘Justice has been served’ - Louth stabbing victim speaks out after...
- 09:34 Medical director Suneil Kapadia to leave trust which runs Grantham...