Ebola nurse accused of hiding Pauline Cafferkey's temperature
A nurse could be struck off over claims she hid Ebola survivor Pauline Cafferkey's high temperature on their return to the UK from Sierra Leone.
Donna Wood is accused of recording an inaccurate temperature for Ms Cafferkey after they landed at Heathrow in 2014.
Ms Wood faces misconduct charges before an independent panel at the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
Her lawyer said it had been a "confusing situation" at the airport and evidence against her was flawed.
At a hearing in September, Scottish nurse Ms Cafferkey was herself cleared of misconduct over the recording of an... read more
- 09:01 Neymar 'apologises to PSG team-mates after rowing with Edinson...
- 09:00 Facebook bows to pressure to release Russia ads to Congress
- 09:00 iPhone 8 goes on sale TODAY - what you need to know
- 09:00 Sadiq Khan says Grenfell Tower families must not wait decades for...
- 09:00 Charred Grenfell Tower site 'worsening symptoms of trauma'
- 09:00 North Korea in hydrogen bomb 'warning' as Kim Jong Un tells Donald...
- 08:57 'Longtown was my father and my father was Longtown'
- 08:57 Plans revealed to transform Bitts Park lodge in the wake of floods
- 08:57 Saturday's Ayr Gold Cup card CANCELLED after waterlogged track...
- 08:57 Charlie Nicholas Column: Celtic must drop Roberts for Forrest,...
- 08:57 BBC Sport pundit Mark Lawrenson reveals his Premier League...
- 08:57 Aberdeen must use Kingsford stadium to kick start new era - Charlie...
- 08:53 'Dotard' Trump? The story of 'rocket man' Kim's insult
- 08:53 Borussia Dortmund's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang claims he was never...
- 08:50 Man City transfer news: PSG now favourites to sign Alexis Sanchez
- 08:49 Juan Cuadrado speaks out on Juventus future after Arsenal...
- 08:48 Former Birmingham City star applies for Blues job
- 08:48 Championship boss tips Aston Villa and Wolves to be in top six at...
- 08:46 Queues are very short for the new iPhone 8
- 08:46 Fifa 18 Manchester United player ratings revealed
- 08:43 Barrow woman denies threatening and abusive behaviour
- 08:42 Police shoot down Cardi B’s choke hold claim
- 08:38 Your guide to this weekend's Taste Cumbria festival
- 08:38 Tributes paid to Cockermouth garden centre owner
- 08:38 Plans revived for Maryport harbour housing
- 08:38 Seaton martial arts star Elliot, 11, eager to get back in action...
- 08:39 EastEnders spoilers: A devastating secret from Karen Taylor’s past...
- 08:38 West Cumbrian care home's deputy manager retires after 27 years
- 08:39 Scott Disick and Sofia Richie confirm romance with poolside kiss
- 08:38 Elderly bag snatch victim's shocking injuries revealed