East Midlands Ambulance Service named UK Emergency Services Team of the Year
0 Have your say The East Midlands Ambulance Service (EMAS) have picked up a national award at the UK Heart Safe Awards.
The EMAS Community Response Team won the Emergency Services Team of the Year Award at the event in Manchester on Friday October 7.
EMAS Head of Community Response, Michael Barnett-Connolly, said: “We are delighted to win the award in recognition of our regional Community Public Access Defibrillator (CPAD) initiative and collaborative work with the Fire Service and CFR colleagues across the East Midlands.
“Thanks to our initiatives we are helping more lives to be saved... read more
- 09:36 Dave Seddon’s PNE pressview: The rise of Alan Browne
- 09:36 Winter Olympics 2018: Billy Morgan makes ‘HORRIBLE’ claim after...
- 09:36 Winter Olympics: Ester Ledecka wins two gold medals in DIFFERENT...
- 09:34 Report shows UK has an ‘unhealthy’ relationship with alcohol
- 09:33 Sinkhole of 'unknown depth' opens ups on Dallamires Lane, Ripon
- 09:32 South Tyneside garden waste collections start next month
- 09:32 Trust received funding boost from council
- 09:32 Get ready to be entertained as Customs House announces new shows
- 09:32 Sponsored walk to raise cash for Charlie Cookson Fund
- 09:32 New delays mean pedestrian Tyne Tunnel will be THREE YEARS late in...
- 09:32 Sunderland and South Tyneside health chiefs look to recruit 100...
- 09:32 Fancy a business bank account that does your taxes for you?...
- 09:32 Jarrow transplant survivor backs move to bring in opt-out donor system
- 09:32 Watch out for these seven old-school selling tricks that have moved...
- 09:32 12 tips on giving well to charity: How to make sure your money is...
- 09:32 Meera Sodha’s vegan recipe for kitchari
- 09:29 Shirebrook firefighters come to aid of dog
- 09:28 Lords' Twitter row over Stormont deadlock
- 09:28 Ester Ledecka seals status as Winter Olympics snow queen with...
- 09:26 Finding hidden battle’s history
- 09:26 Firefighters will wash your cars for charity
- 09:26 County’s first female MP to be celebrated
- 09:26 Sinkhole of 'unknown depth' opens ups on Dallamires Lane, Ripon
- 09:26 Yotam Ottolenghi’s potato recipes
- 09:26 I’m 17 and my parents control me and want me to conform – what can...
- 09:23 Two charged over Coventry brothers crash deaths
- 09:23 Shirebrook firefighters come to aid of dog
- 09:22 New date for Stroke Club Get Together
- 09:22 Primark's new Toy Story bedding range has got everyone wanting to...
- 09:21 Two charged with death by dangerous driving after young brothers...