East Coast set for space show: 7:40pm Space Station supply rocket blast off set to be visible from South Carolina to Massachusetts
The International Space Station is about to get its first delivery from Virginia in two years - and giver the East Coast a show in the process.
Orbital ATK, one of NASA's shippers, aims to launch its own cargo ship for the first time in two years from Wallops Island, after its launch exploded on the pad on Oct. 28, 2014.
Liftoff is set for 7:40 p.m, and weather permitting, the launch should be visible along much of the East Coast, including Washington, New York and Boston.
Scroll down for video
WHERE TO WATCH Sky gazers along much of the East Coast — Washington and New York included — are... read more
- 10:06 From this to this: Sub-zero temperatures set to bring Doncaster...
- 10:05 Half of drivers think speeding is acceptable, poll finds
- 10:05 From this to this: Sub-zero temperatures set to bring Doncaster...
- 10:05 Pope comforts boy scared that his dead dad isn’t in heaven because...
- 10:04 Arsenal confirm Arsene Wenger will leave the club
- 10:04 Stan Kroenke’s statement in full as Arsene Wenger decides to step...
- 10:03 Ambitious bid being prepared to bring Channel 4 hub to South of...
- 10:03 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger to step down at end of season following...
- 10:03 Letters: Not just Windrush generation who fall foul of UK authorities
- 10:02 You can now enjoy a cannabis-infused afternoon tea
- 10:02 Plans approved to demolish the landmark Saltersgate Inn
- 10:02 Arsenal to CONFIRM Arsene Wenger exit? Tweet from journalist sends...
- 10:02 Lytham library plan launched by friends group
- 10:01 Jubilant times at Jubilee Park
- 10:00 Burton boxing legend Frazer Clarke set for homecoming celebrations...
- 09:58 Chorley couple celebrates 60 years of marriage - and welcomes five...
- 09:57 Sisters undergoing chemotherapy 11,000 miles apart launch ‘Feel the...
- 09:57 Significant increase in arsons across Leicestershire last year
- 09:57 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho sent Paul Pogba warning in worrying...
- 09:56 Search for family after Brighouse man, 65, dies
- 09:56 Windrush: Alan Johnson says landing cards decision was made in 2009
- 09:55 Competition: Win tickets to Burnley's Reel Cinema
- 09:55 Scottish sports stars should 'safeguard lucrative deals'
- 09:55 In pictures: How Leeds made the most of the mini heatwave
- 09:55 Search for family after Brighouse man, 65, dies
- 09:54 Parking action plan developed for Berwick
- 09:54 Competition: Win tickets to Burnley's Reel Cinema
- 09:54 The Queen wants Prince Charles to take over as Commonwealth head
- 09:54 Half of drivers think speeding is acceptable, poll finds
- 09:53 Egyptian Premier League moves fixtures so nation can watch Mohamed...