E-cigarette 'shoots fireball' on Universal Studios Hogwarts ride

E-cigarette 'shoots fireball' on Universal Studios Hogwarts ride
 

A 14-year-old girl suffered burns on a Harry Potter ride when another passenger's electronic cigarette exploded, police in Florida.
The injured girl was riding the the Hogwarts Express train with her family, who were on holiday from Tennessee visiting Universal Studios in Orlando.
Police described the explosion as a "fireball", burning the girl's face.
"It was just a weird, freak accident," Lieutenant Dan Brady told the Orlando Sentinel.
"It wasn't a big explosion but was definitely enough to scare everyone who was in that cab of the train," he added.
Her name... read more

 
3 October 2016 in World News, Views: 35
Source: BBC
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31