Dundee 0 Celtic 1 as Scott Brown fires home winner that stretches Hoops’ lead at the top – 3 things we learned
SCOTT BROWN fired a second-half winner against Dundee to stretch Celtic’s lead at the top of the Scottish Premiership in a Tayside tussle at Dens Park.
The skipper netted less than two minutes after the restart for his second goal of the season as the Hoops struggled to break down Paul Hartley’s dogged Dark Blues.
But the 1-0 victory maintains Celtic’s unbeaten start to the league season under Brendan Rodgers with Motherwell next up at Parkhead after the international break.
The Parkhead side returned from the high of their six-goal Champions League thriller against Manchester City and they... read more
- 13:18 Oxford University sorry for eye contact racism claim
- 13:17 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp speaks out on Steven Gerrard appointment
- 13:17 Susan’s tasty Easter treats help hospital
- 13:16 Third man charged on suspicion of murdering New Arley father Greg...
- 13:15 Lancaster GP supports vulnerable children at the London Marathon
- 13:15 Countdown is on for Cheshire West and Chester boundary review...
- 13:13 Deutsche Post to deliver groceries for AmazonFresh in Germany
- 13:13 VIDEO: Dramatic footage as sheds and allotments go up in flames
- 13:13 Revealed: New Harrogate mayor + her deep roots in community
- 13:12 Spotted: More Man United injury woe as defender confirms shoulder...
- 13:12 Jurgen Klopp: This is how I feel about Mamadou Sakho's injury
- 13:12 Woodwork students crafted a new sign for village
- 13:12 Anthony Joshua open workout: Photos from boxer's session ahead of...
- 13:11 Will Donald Trump attack North Korea? US President warns 'MAJOR...
- 13:11 Police name man arrested in Whitehall as Mohammed Khalid Omar Ali
- 13:10 Teenager speaks of 'living nightmare' after being shot in the head...
- 13:10 Meet the three-year-old girl who sleeps for just 90 minutes each...
- 13:10 World stocks pause near record highs
- 13:10 Turkey's Erdogan will tell Trump Turkey could help retake Raqqa
- 13:10 Online abuse of teachers needs to be taken seriously - South...
- 13:10 Norway races Australia to fulfill Japan's hydrogen society dream
- 13:10 Homeless man beaten in "unprovoked" attack on busy road in broad...
- 13:10 King and Queen will star in village gala
- 13:09 Traders walk out of court in protest after being ordered to pay...
- 13:09 Student shortlisted for apprentice accolade
- 13:09 Saints prop Waller ready for 'massive' Exeter showdown
- 13:09 Newcastle in a series of old photographs: Take a tour around the...
- 13:09 Walkerville dad reveals inspiration behind incredible fundraising...
- 13:08 Tamworth hackers facing jail over £42m TalkTalk cyber-attack
- 13:08 Closed Sainsbury's Local in Long Eaton to reopen as convenience store