Drug developer GW Pharma to cancel London listing
Britain's GW Pharmaceuticals Plc, a developer of marijuana-based epilepsy treatments, said it planned to cancel its listing in London's junior market and would retain listing of its American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) on Nasdaq to simplify trading and cut expenses of dual listing.
The pharmaceutical company, which listed on London Stock Exchange's Alternative Investment Market (AIM) in June 2001, said it would remain headquartered in the UK and would continue to expand its operations in the country.
"With the vast majority of shares now held and traded in the U.S. in the form of ADRs,... read more
- 08:09 Top Army band sign up for Prescot Festival
- 08:08 Two Birmingham men still in custody over Westminster terror attack
- 08:07 Embrace the fear: 15 signs it’s time to quit your job
- 08:07 Police probe claims empty Coca Cola cans 'contaminated with...
- 08:06 Johnston Press flags improvement amid tough market
- 08:03 Nepal asks climbers to clean quake-littered Everest camp
- 08:03 Pensioner at centre of care home dog row could be moving to Cumbria
- 08:03 Court shows mercy for bereaved homeless man after fracas
- 08:03 A612 delays after crash between a car and van
- 08:03 Violet Youens: Man charged over four-year-old's death
- 08:02 Canine capers in the Lake District with new BBC series
- 08:03 Royal Marine Alexander Blackman expresses 'relief' at sentence cut
- 08:03 Flybe cuts capacity and costs due to weak demand, pricing pressure
- 08:03 London attack: Thames women's family overwhelmed by 'love and support'
- 08:02 Cumbria MPs speak out over implications of triggering Article 50
- 08:02 'Bogus' plans for farm rejected by town council
- 08:02 Owner says he's devastated to lose his pet after court orders pit...
- 08:02 Council chief wants JCB at proposed development site to show progress
- 08:01 RISE AND SHINE: All your essential morning info to start the day
- 08:01 Miami Open 2017 results: Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal march on as...
- 08:01 More people are rescued off Cleethorpes than almost anywhere in...
- 08:00 Manchester United target Kieran Tierney impresses Scotland veteran...
- 08:00 Peru 2-1 Uruguay: Luis Suarez unable to help visitors as Paolo...
- 07:57 The morning news headlines: UK set to begin 'momentous journey' to...
- 07:57 If you've booked a package holiday THIS is how Article 50 could...
- 07:56 RISE AND SHINE: All your essential morning info to start the day
- 07:56 French March consumer confidence stable for third month in a row
- 07:55 Fighting crime project backed by police chief
- 07:55 ‘Rail investment must benefit all of district’ - campaign group
- 07:55 Russell Brand and James Corden lead praise for Rio Ferdinand’s...