Drug dealer caught for 24th time used child's slide to hide stash
A hapless drug dealer was caught for the 24th time after using a child’s slide as a hiding place.
Police found 300g of amphetamines under the garden toy when they raided Derek Dyer’s home at Meliden Crescent, Wythenshawe .
Another 200g of cannabis were found in different rooms of his house and on his person, as well as £480 in cash in the May 5 raid.
The 49-year-old admitted possessing class B drugs at Manchester Crown Court, which heard he gets caught every time he dabbles in drug dealing.
Read More 'Most wanted' man who aimed to flood Greater Manchester's streets with cocaine is jailed... read more
- 10:47 Scunthorpe pharmacy bank holiday opening times
- 10:46 Afghanistan war: At least 13 dead in Khost bombing
- 10:46 ELECTION 2017: Lib Dem manifesto – who is it for exactly?
- 10:46 Arsenal's last FA Cup final clash with Chelsea left me with mixed...
- 10:45 Colourful way to raise cash
- 10:45 Dad survived being blasted in HEART with shrapnel during Manchester...
- 10:45 Eating Out - The Old Bank
- 10:44 Teenage girl sexually assaulted in Newcastle as she walked to metro...
- 10:44 Mother and son confronted by hammer wielding burglars
- 10:43 Unusual images put in the frame
- 10:41 Birmingham Pride parade 2017 LIVE: Updates, photos, video and...
- 10:41 11 Derbyshire business with truly wacky or clever names
- 10:41 Top author to visit Sutton
- 10:39 Warwickshire secures wheely big world record
- 10:38 One-legged rapist who begged ‘vulnerable’ teen not to run away jailed
- 10:36 Controversial procedure keeps Chesterfield venue open
- 10:36 ‘A Village with Sculptures’ title at risk as statue moved
- 10:33 Partner of police officer killed in Manchester bomb 'doesn't yet...
- 10:33 Mum left young kids alone in house for more than two weeks while...
- 10:32 Carlisle parents' powerful protest against school funding cuts
- 10:32 T in the Park death: Teenager's drink 'might have been spiked'
- 10:30 Real Madrid Transfer News: How Rafa Nadal convinced Florentino...
- 10:29 Incredible Edible: Cop an incredible look at these top volunteers
- 10:29 Five matches we want to see at the French Open including Novak...
- 10:29 As premier heads to Europe, China says resolute about opening its...
- 10:29 Police ‘working round clock’ to keep people safe in Leeds as Bank...
- 10:29 TV COLUMN: The ethics of live news coverage are complex
- 10:29 Kinif attack victim from Skegness says life goes on
- 10:29 5 transgender myths you’ll hear and why you shouldn’t believe them
- 10:29 What really happened to the Take Me Out Brummie girls on the Isle...