Drivers to face weeks of delays in Shrewsbury roundabout redesign
0 Comments Meole Brace roundabout will be dug up as part of a project starting at the end of the month. The roadworks will not end until early next year.
The work will create a link road and shared-use pathway through the island. Traffic signals will also be upgraded in the roadworks, which start on October 31.
The new road and pathway will be created between Roman Road and the A5112 exit towards the A5. Some lane closures will be put in place and to minimise disruption during the festive period, work will finish on December 2 and begin again in the New Year.
What do you think? Share your... read more
- 12:59 YP Letters: Even Leave voters don’t accept Brexit is going well for UK
- 12:59 Lincolnshire Children Attempt Samba World Record
- 12:59 Warning issued to Yorkshire motorists planning on getting away over...
- 12:58 Apprentices needed to work on the Metro
- 12:58 Win a car at festival’s annniversary event
- 12:56 Jamie McDonnell vs Naoya Inoue UK fight time, TV channel, undercard...
- 12:56 Unai Emery’s top five transfers highlight the type of player he’ll...
- 12:56 YP Letters: Too much hot air but never enough power
- 12:56 Fund for acid victim's father tops £34,000
- 12:55 New Mayor bids to make town known
- 12:55 ‘It’s building a small town in Scarborough’
- 12:54 Brexit: minister David Gauke plays down £20bn customs forecast
- 12:54 Nottingham has lowest household disposable income in UK
- 12:53 Inside the cab of a Crossrail train: Fascinating clip shows a...
- 12:51 Quiz: Who said it - Donald Trump or Elon Musk?
- 12:51 How police spot a drink driver - even before they’ve stopped your car
- 12:50 Advice as trains from Banbury may be busy over bank holiday weekend
- 12:50 Salford fire trial: Two men guilty of murder
- 12:49 New Mayor bids to make town known
- 12:49 Bank holiday scorcher predicted for Yorkshire
- 12:48 YP Letters: Ageing population grew up in real austerity
- 12:48 The Thing Is with Steve Canavan
- 12:48 Blackpool Transport announces 10p fare increase
- 12:46 How police spot a drink driver - even before they’ve stopped your car
- 12:46 Holiday park in Melton expands with £1 million investment
- 12:45 Vital work of Lancaster hospice featured on television
- 12:45 Spore heroes: unlocking the life-cycle secrets of the earliest land...
- 12:45 Russian pranksters discuss Putin and Skripal in call with Boris...
- 12:44 Bank holiday scorcher predicted for Yorkshire
- 12:43 Manchester United close in on €50m Fred but balk at...