Drivers set for chaos as A17 prepares to close for 13 hours a day
A large section of a major road connecting Boston with Sleaford will be closed for 13 hours a day over the course of a week while resurfacing and roadworks take place.
Work begins today, Thursday, October 13, on the A17 Swineshead Bridge road from 6pm this evening.
The repairs will be carried out on the road surface of the A17 northwest of its junction with the A1121.
The A17 is a busy stretch of road which connects Boston to Sleaford and also Lincoln.
READ MORE: It's even worse than usual - drivers warned of city traffic chaos
A bridge joint will also be replaced on Swineshead Bridge,... read more
- 13:59 Teenager Brandon Bilsborough jailed for at least 25 years for...
- 13:58 Iconic Nokia 3310 officially relaunched: Everything you need to know
- 13:59 Pakistan confirms seven extra passengers carried on fully booked...
- 13:58 URGENT APPEAL: Concern growing for missing Skegness girl
- 13:58 TOWIE tans really do make men more attractive to women, suggests...
- 13:58 Huge bridge beams installed as part of Wellingborough’s Stanton...
- 13:57 Zlatan Ibrahimovic: ‘I will stop on top’
- 13:57 Manchester United star Eric Bailly gets revenge on Antonio Valencia...
- 13:56 Iconic Nokia 3310 officially relaunched: Everything you need to know
- 13:56 Luke Shaw set to leave Manchester United: He’s had enough under...
- 13:56 Here's what the retirement house of the future might look like
- 13:56 Clifton shop goes on the market - and it's rent-free for a year
- 13:55 Redundancy led to own business for Castleford marketer
- 13:55 YP Letters: Coping with challenge of variety in classroom
- 13:55 Pontefract student lands C4 TV drama role
- 13:55 Scunthorpe man dies after crash
- 13:54 22 drink related deaths in Scotland each week
- 13:54 Police Scotland seeks to ‘do more with fewer people’
- 13:53 Nokia 3310 officially revealed: Everything you need to know
- 13:53 Woman pulled to ground during struggle with armed robber in...
- 13:53 Tailbacks after lane closures on M1 at Wakefield
- 13:53 Plan for 100 homes approved for Leicester's St Mary's allotments site
- 13:53 Owners of Bosch and Neff built-in hobs given gas leak warning
- 13:52 'I'm coming for you next you b****' : Matalan double-murderer...
- 13:52 Men bailed after altercation in Workington flat
- 13:52 Tailbacks after lane closures on M1 at Wakefield
- 13:51 Celtic teen sensation Karamoko Dembele and Rangers ace Billy...
- 13:51 Manchester United superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic reveals what will...
- 13:51 Tailbacks after lane closures on M1 at Wakefield
- 13:51 Happy ending for otter cub separated from her mum during Storm Doris