Driverless car in Singapore collides with lorry, no injuries
A self-driving car being tested on Singapore public roads collided with a lorry on Tuesday, the city-state's transport regulator said, adding that no one was hurt.
"The test vehicle was changing lane when it collided with a lorry," the Land Transport Authority said in a Facebook post.
nuTonomy, which is developing and testing the technology, said the car was operating with two engineers onboard and travelling slowly.
Countries around the world are encouraging the development of autonomous technologies, and Singapore, with its limited land and workforce, is hoping driverless... read more
- 10:42 Knight’s Days - the Life at Westminster column with MP Sir Greg Knight
- 10:42 Crash between police van and HGV on A16 near Boston
- 10:40 Adam’s TV dream in Prime position
- 10:40 Newsreader breaks down over babies and toddlers being sent to...
- 10:40 Teenager jailed for trying to shame brother’s sex abuse victims...
- 10:39 Liverpool was the star of the small screen today - and Scousers...
- 10:39 Boys pictured taking one last looked before school was bulldozed in...
- 10:39 One of North West's busiest motorway junctions facing TWENTY weeks...
- 10:38 Watch out for these fake texts about your mobile phone bill
- 10:38 Royal Highland Show 2018: Everything you need to know
- 10:38 Centre Parcs set to trial fun jet powered water board in leisure...
- 10:38 Music & Spoken Word review: Bill Murray, Jan Vogler and Friends,...
- 10:38 Was Seaton the best in the country at welcoming the roadshow?
- 10:38 JELLYFISH: Warning after hundreds of stinging jellyfish hit Fylde...
- 10:37 Lukasz Fabianski joins West Ham: Poland star explains why he...
- 10:36 New award on the menu for ‘innovative’ food firms
- 10:36 Children sent to ‘tender age’ shelters after being separated from...
- 10:36 RETRO: Star Sheridan makes her entrance 37 years ago
- 10:34 Amelia’s Americana sound is unplugged
- 10:34 Fylde Coast GPs will not offer hayfever remedies
- 10:34 Sheffield school lands national award for its science work
- 10:34 Metal detectorists unearth unique hoard of Roman artefacts
- 10:33 Watch out for these fake texts about your mobile phone bill
- 10:31 GALLERY: Amazing pictures from inside the derelict Royal Court Theatre
- 10:31 Watch out for these fake texts about your mobile phone bill
- 10:30 Well-known Burnley youth club leader dies
- 10:30 This is how Warwick University is supporting women in engineering
- 10:29 Tony Abbott signals he'll cross the floor to vote against...
- 10:29 'Please let me lay him to rest' Grieving sister issues burial plea...
- 10:28 Yorkshire cycle scheme helping young and old