Driver in court over A6 death
A MAN is to appear before the courts over the death of a father-of-one who was killed when his bike was in a collision with a van at a notorious Preston roundabout.
Paul Fingleton, 47, from Fulwood, died after the incident at Broughton roundabout on May 14, 2012.
Mr Fingleton, a director at Montpelier Chartered Accountants in Fulwood, suffered serious head injuries in the crash on the A6.
He died a short time later at Royal Preston Hospital.
The University of Central Lancashire graduate had a 13-year-old daughter, Hannah, with his wife Ann.
Citroen van driver Frank Brian Wrathall, 26, from... read more
- 13:53 Newsquest targets Archant as newspaper consolidation gathers pace
- 13:51 Syria: fresh fighting in eastern Ghouta despite UN-ordered ceasefire
- 13:51 Jerusalem's Holy Sepulchre church closes in tax protest
- 13:49 Sing harmony session in Louth
- 13:49 Yorkshire to be 'colder than the Arctic Circle' this coming week
- 13:49 Super-rare quintuplet lambs born on Yorkshire farm
- 13:47 Airbnb Plus is the boujee upgrade that lets you choose the...
- 13:43 What is the prize money for the 2017-18 League Cup?
- 13:42 Saleh Muslim: Syrian Kurdish leader arrested in Prague
- 13:42 Transgender wrestler Mack Beggs wins Texas girls title again
- 13:39 Six teens rushed to hospital amid MDMA warning
- 13:39 RBS accused of using "grossly dishonest" figures to justify branch...
- 13:38 Vehicles damaged after emergency services called to blaze outside...
- 13:38 Neymar wants Barcelona star to join PSG this summer, Lionel Messi...
- 13:38 Arsenal EXCLUSIVE: Arsene Wenger's big Carabao Cup final decision...
- 13:38 Paul Pogba returns for Man Utd – but fans are terrified of their...
- 13:37 Airbnb eyes IPO as part of expansion
- 13:37 Shostakovich and Rachmaninov
- 13:37 Lovely Eggs sunny side up
- 13:37 Kenilworth man to take on mammoth challenge for charity
- 13:35 Vehicles damaged after emergency services called to blaze outside...
- 13:34 "I've not spoken to anybody" - Every word from Steve Cotterill as...
- 13:34 Jurgen Klopp identifies Bournemouth midfielder Lewis Cook as Emre...
- 13:34 Barcelona confirm injured defender will miss Champions League clash...
- 13:33 Drug alert as six 13-year-olds fall ill
- 13:33 Improve your health with trainers service
- 13:31 Google Maps: ‘Door to Hell’ phenomenon has burned for 40 years -...
- 13:31 Pep Guardiola makes huge Arsene Wenger REJECT claim ahead of...
- 13:29 Geri Horner all but confirms new music and gigs from the Spice Girls
- 13:29 There are major traffic delays on M6 northbound in the West...