Driver came away from Ruddington crash with minor injuries
A driver whose car ended up badly damaged in a hedge managed to come out of the accident with only minor injuries.
The crash happened on the A60 Loughborough Road between Ruddington and Bradmore at 11.30 on Friday evening.
Read more: Major bridge into city to close for five nights
It involved a Ford and a Toyota. On Saturday morning the Toyota had been removed from the scene, but the Ford was still in the hedge waiting for the owner to arrange for it to be recovered.
Police said that only minor injuries were sustained by those involved. An ambulance was called to the scene, but it's not... read more
- 17:00 Picture of stunning swoop wins national photography prize
- 17:00 Llandudno's Johnny Dough's forced to remove sign by conservation...
- 17:00 Paul Groom murder detectives release CCTV bus passenger images
- 17:00 Gorden Kaye, ‘Allo ‘Allo! actor, dies aged 75
- 17:00 Calderdale offers safe and secure home to Syrian refugees
- 16:59 Business boost for growth corridor
- 16:58 S&P 500 AND NASDAQ NOW DOWN ABOUT 0.6 PCT
- 16:58 Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers expects more transfer business during...
- 16:57 Raver caught with £4,500 worth of ecstasy down his pants at illegal...
- 16:57 The bizarre 'bubble bowl' chair for CATS: £30 invention lets your...
- 16:57 Who is Sean Spicer? What you need to know about the new White House...
- 16:57 Trident 'misfire' farce as Theresa May's Defence Secretary refuses...
- 16:56 British Steel beefs up distribution teams as construction sector...
- 16:55 Nottingham burger restaurant offers all-you-can-eat deal every...
- 16:54 John Joyce re-elected as Addleshaw Goddard’s managing partner
- 16:54 All eight Lincolnshire councils could be abolished saving £150m
- 16:54 Rasen man jailed after knife attack in town centre
- 16:52 Stacey Solomon confesses her sexual fantasies and says she hopes...
- 16:52 'Allo 'Allo! star Gorden Kaye dies aged 75
- 16:48 Four in 10 junior doctors have fallen asleep at wheel
- 16:48 Family of drug dealer ordered to hand over FOUR houses
- 16:48 Extra trains running for Leicester City's FA Cup game at Derby County
- 16:48 Anderson Silva offers advice to Ronda Rousey following UFC 207 loss
- 16:47 Is Tesco offering a bum deal on toilet roll?
- 16:47 ATR boss troubled by competition impact of Bombardier bailout
- 16:46 Government confirm HS2 cannot buy Long Eaton land not linked to...
- 16:46 Stop talking rubbish, this tree is not an ISIS terror threat says...
- 16:45 Resident Evil 7 biohazard review – survival horror reborn
- 16:45 Actor Gorden Kaye, known as ‘Allo ‘Allo’s Rene Artois, dies at the...
- 16:45 Man tries to trip up teenager before victim has bike stolen in Corby