Dramatic moment baby was rescued from Cameron House hotel fire where two died

Dramatic moment baby was rescued from Cameron House hotel fire where two died
 

Pictures have emerged of the moment that a baby was rescued from a devastating fire at a luxury hotel on Loch Lomond, claiming two lives.
Baby Jimmy was pulled from the building by a firefighter who kept him under his arm as he carefully inched his way down the steps of his ladder.
His parents, Andrew and Louise Logan, were on their honeymoon, staying in a third-floor room of Cameron House when fire broke out early yesterday morning.
The three of them were rushed to hospital in Glasgow after suffering smoke inhalation but were later discharged.
More than 70 firefighters were involved in... read more

 
19 December 2017 in Hot News, Views: 39
Source: Metro
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
            1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30