Draconids meteor shower across skies above Hull tonight
If you have always dreamed of an evening under the stars, you are in luck.
Tonight is the time to make a wish upon a star, as meteors are set to fly through the skies over Hull and East Riding.
The annual Draconids meteor shower will be visible across the skies above the UK this evening, and tomorrow evening.
The shower should be visible in Hull on both nights, and will be most visible between 7pm and 9pm, so keep an eye out during your evening at Hull Fair.
What is the Draconid meteor shower? The Draconid meteor shower is also known as the Giacobinids. It is one of the two meteor showers... read more
- 13:06 Kids build their own fun
- 13:06 Boyfriend admits stabbing to death Santa tour worker in Lapland
- 13:06 Students reveal 'extreme stress' caused by GCSE grading reshuffle...
- 13:06 Celtic earned more cash for Rangers than Pedro Caixinha – Hotline
- 13:06 Campaign over fears developer wants to build new houses on Bidston...
- 13:06 Pools of blood found after man 'stabbed' at holiday park
- 13:03 Snowdon track most popular in Britain with walkers
- 13:03 'Proud' Llangernyw farmer shot himself in chest with shotgun
- 13:02 Bright future for kids
- 13:02 Violent break-in gave woman a heart attack
- 13:02 Abandoned car on fire
- 13:02 Mankad century not enough to guide Wardens into final as K&D...
- 13:02 Brewery u-turns after uproar over removal of 'landmark' Retford gates
- 13:02 The secret signs burglars are using to mark houses before raids
- 13:01 Avengers Infinity War: Guess which Marvel regular has been...
- 12:58 Fantasy Football Tips: The best captain options assessed for...
- 12:56 The look of love! Pregnant April Love Geary, 22, cradles her baby...
- 12:56 'My dream man!' Sheridan Smith dedicates gushing Instagram post to...
- 12:56 Lacy... and VERY racy! TOWIE's Yazmin Oukhellou shows off her...
- 12:56 Frill-ing flirty! Leggy Chloe Crowhurst teases at her ample...
- 12:56 Make-up free Thandie Newton teases at her saucy bralet in...
- 12:56 'She's an embarrassment!': GMB Today viewers SLAM Kate Garraway...
- 12:54 Cockermouth draws up friendship declaration with new sister city
- 12:53 Samuel L Jackson and Magic Johnson mistaken for migrants splurging...
- 12:51 Customers' water use 'underestimated by utility firms and government'
- 12:51 Personal data on social media sparks huge rise in identity fraud
- 12:50 Sorry everyone, but pudding is actually terrible
- 12:50 Newcastle Transfer News: Rafa Benitez expecting plenty of business...
- 12:50 Clothing firm to fight Kirklees Council cladding ban
- 12:50 West Cumbrian town hall must not become museum, say councillors