DoubleLine's Gundlach: avoid Deutsche Bank securities for now
Jeffrey Gundlach, chief executive of DoubleLine Capital, said on Thursday that investors should tread carefully when trading Deutsche Bank AG (DBKGn.DE) shares because a government bailout is not out of the question.
Earlier on Thursday, the bank's U.S.-traded shares hit a record low.
"I would just stay away. It's un-analyzable," Gundlach told Reuters by phone about Deutsche Bank shares and debt. "It's too binary. The market is going to push down Deutsche Bank until there is some recognition of support. They will get assistance, if need be."
Gundlach, who oversees more... read more
- 16:15 How has this been allowed to happen? Brave Alex Novakovic and his...
- 16:15 Fears over killer food poisoning bug prompt recall
- 16:15 U.S. STOCKS MOVE HIGHER; DOW UP 0.25 PCT, S&P 500 UP 0.1 PCT,...
- 16:15 Fabulous at 40 - The celebrities who don't seem to age
- 16:14 View from the Zoo: Free ranging friendly birds
- 16:13 Halifax bow and arrow girl shooting 'not intentional'
- 16:12 Real Madrid tie Lucas Vazquez down to long-term contract after...
- 16:12 Quiz: can you name all 33 Burton Albion players Nigel Clough has...
- 16:11 Thousands stolen from security man during violent robbery in...
- 16:11 Social worker is in the running to win major award
- 16:10 Manchester United youngster Nishan Burkart scores outrageous winner...
- 16:10 Halloween highlights in the Harrogate District
- 16:10 Rock Up and Sing! choir set to perform gigs in Budapest
- 16:10 Column – Transport Talk with Don Mackenzie
- 16:10 Businesses evacuated in Stirling after gas leak at industrial estate
- 16:10 The unfair secrets behind celebrity fitness DVDs
- 16:10 Brother of stab victim to run for Chorley’s A&E
- 16:09 Police called after pig’s head found in Wellingborough
- 16:09 Repton left 'in chaos' due to diversion signs misleading drivers,...
- 16:09 Shop banned from selling alcohol after employing illegal immigrant
- 16:08 Revealed: Our top 10 nightmares, and what they mean
- 16:08 Councils accused of taking risks with OAPs' wellbeing by failing to...
- 16:07 First look inside Halloween Spooktacular - pictures and video
- 16:07 Looking for work experience? We asked a job search expert for top tips
- 16:07 From cheeky scrawls to hilling tags - a look at Newcastle's graffiti
- 16:06 England need top order to come good as they look to wrap up Test...
- 16:06 Sports Minister Tracey Crouch shows off her football skills at the...
- 16:06 Ukip MEPs Steven Woolfe and Mike Hookem reported to French police...
- 16:06 Seaman caught with child abuse pictures after scaring girl, eight,...
- 16:05 Council forced to clean up overflowing rubbish which littered...