Doritos release garlic-flavoured black chips just in time for Halloween
Doritos have outdone themselves this Halloween by launching a jet black version of their famous corn chip.
To the untrained eye, they just look like incredibly burnt Doritos, but in reality, they’re coated in tasty garlic seasoning.
The chips come in spooooooooooky black packaging, featuring a haunted house, a flock of bats and a very angry-looking vampire who obviously got out the wrong side his coffin this morning. (Or evening. Whatever time they get up.)
Before you race to your nearest corner shop – unfortunately, as with most good things in life – these are only available in Japan.
Now,... read more
- 13:25 Developers rethink controversial access route for planned 100-home...
- 13:25 READER LETTER: Parking - New roads come at cost
- 13:24 Big in the USA: Which Premier League clubs attract the most viewers...
- 13:24 Jurgen Klopp has no idea when ‘not happy’ Daniel Sturridge will be...
- 13:24 Antonio Conte has Chelsea playing sensational football and this is why
- 13:24 Anthony Joshua: I will 100% fight David Haye after Eric Molina
- 13:24 U.S. defence chief reassures Afghans amid questions over Trump's...
- 13:24 U.S. Democrats plot uphill fight against some Trump nominations
- 13:23 Ban on junk food ads targeted at children
- 13:23 How Ayeeshia Smith's godmother received death threats after mum of...
- 13:23 WATCH: Song for Christmas - Shelf Junior and Infant School
- 13:22 Funding to boost number of underprivileged students in higher...
- 13:21 Edlington boy torturers granted anonymity
- 13:21 Corrie Mckeague: Mother 'lost faith' in police over missing son
- 13:19 Jurgen Klopp rejects criticism of Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius...
- 13:18 What’s on in Derbyshire this weekend?
- 13:18 Buxton Railway Station mural shows all the seasons
- 13:18 Ban on junk food ads targeted at children
- 13:18 You can donate to the elderly by using Uber tomorrow
- 13:18 Anti-social man banned from Kettering town centre shops for...
- 13:18 Scots pupils are ‘first line of defence’ against cybercrime
- 13:16 Nine things NOT to do at your work Christmas party
- 13:16 Good news for M1 and M62 commuters in West Yorkshire
- 13:15 Slaven Bilic praises Liverpool's Daniel Sturridge: Kop star is...
- 13:15 Liverpool legend warns Jurgen Klopp: It would be wrong to sell this...
- 13:15 Aldi supermarket in Meridian Way badly damaged during attempted...
- 13:14 Santa dream comes true for day trip youngsters
- 13:14 Judge grants indefinite anonymity to brothers who tortured and...
- 13:14 Rod Stewart will be supported by his daughter Ruby at Nottingham...
- 13:13 Is Momentum at war with itself?