Doncaster driver shamed on Facebook for bad parking admits he parks across two bays to protect himself from "clowns" who can't drive
A Doncaster driver shamed on Facebook for parking over two spaces has said he does it deliberately to protect his car from "clowns who can't park or drive." Motorist Luke Vardy was tagged in a post on a Facebook group called "Parking Like A T**t In Doncaster" after shopper Jessica Winder spotted his £16,000 Astra GTR VXR slap bang in the middle of two spaces at a supermarket.
But Mr Vardy, 24, has told the Daily Mail he does it deliberately to protect his car - and the technique is known as Clarkson Parking after Doncaster-born TV motormouth Jeremy Clarkson due to his... read more
- 07:55 Pupils scoop silver at Gardener’s World
- 07:55 Radio station to host hospice charity’s business club
- 07:55 Martin Flanagan: Chancellor tries to ease Brexit concerns
- 07:53 Germans' purchasing power grows at slowest pace in more than three...
- 07:53 Video: Johnny Depp jokes about Donald Trump assassination
- 07:53 Tiemoue Bakayoko to Chelsea: Details include five-year deal and...
- 07:53 Safety concerns as Carlisle road cracks in heat
- 07:52 Tamworth FC: Time running out for early-bird offer
- 07:52 Tamworth FC's Louis is raring to go after his injury hell
- 07:52 Funding pot of up to £5,000 open for youth groups in South Holland...
- 07:52 British and Irish Lions can end New Zealand's unbeaten run at Eden...
- 07:51 UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 23
- 07:51 Premier League transfer gossip: Arsenal lead race for Kylian...
- 07:49 GCSE students shine at ArtWaves
- 07:49 Terrifying armed robbers traumatised family after they were held at...
- 07:48 Headbutt attack inside Notts pub caught on video
- 07:48 Disruption to Nottingham tram services due to tram failure
- 07:48 Trespassers on the tracks delay Nottingham trains
- 07:47 Manchester United’s Matteo Darmian calls Jose Mourinho to force...
- 07:47 VIDEO: Talented 14-year-old singer from Rippingale will appear on...
- 07:47 Trojans bid for hat-trick of Heavy Woollen Cup victories
- 07:46 Guest column: Grenfell Tower tragedy shows why cuts to emergency...
- 07:44 Action-packed weekend of entertainment at South Derbyshire's...
- 07:43 Foodies give £60m boost to Loch Lomond national park
- 07:42 Tories deny using Neath call centre to breach election law
- 07:42 MARKET REPORT: Pharma stocks cushion the blow as weak oil prices...
- 07:41 Archbishop to make tracks for Whitby
- 07:41 Brave Bradley Lowery having a 'brilliant time' as he visits Whitby
- 07:40 Heartbroken family of teenager Nell Jones who died in Manchester...
- 07:39 ECB seeks greater power over clearing supervision