Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton trade blows in second presidential debate
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton went head to head in the second presidential debate in St Louis.
Unsurprisingly, Trump defended a 2005 video recording in which he was heard making lewd comments about women, describing his remarks as ‘locker room talk’.
There’s another Donald Trump tape and it’s ‘much worse’ than grab them by the p***y tape ‘I’m very embarrassed by it. I hate it. It’s locker room talk,’ he said.
He denied he had ever assaulted women in the ways described in the 2005 recording, in which he talks about grabbing women ‘by the p***y’.
While Hillary Clinton said the comments... read more
- 11:53 Let's Rock the North East retro festival to take place in...
- 11:52 TRICK OR TREAT: Where to get your Halloween costumes
- 11:51 Politics could derail Reston Station project
- 11:51 Banbury United FC ground sold as part of merger for Brackley...
- 11:51 Revealed: The reasons why Coventry City owners Sisu were granted...
- 11:50 When will 'weather bomb' Storm Brian hit Burton and South Derbyshire?
- 11:49 ‘Nonsense’ to merge Kenilworth and south Coventry to make new...
- 11:49 Crown court date for motorbike thief
- 11:49 Stunning Orionid meteor shower arrives tonight - here's the best...
- 11:49 Athletics: East Kilbride kids inspired after visit from Team GB...
- 11:49 Top class ballet on the big screen
- 11:49 Stirling Albion look to bounce back from Scottish Cup shocker with...
- 11:49 Kobe Steel uncovers more evidence of quality mistakes
- 11:49 Construction begins on Ripley hospital blood test extension
- 11:49 QUICK QUIZ: This week in questions...
- 11:49 TRICK OR TREAT: Where to get your Halloween costumes
- 11:48 QUICK QUIZ: This week in questions...
- 11:48 Officers searching for missing Leeds man
- 11:48 TRICK OR TREAT: Where to get your Halloween costumes
- 11:48 'Bored' 16-year-old picked up by police at 2am driving sister's car
- 11:47 Factory worker cheated death after being CRUSHED by giant cable drum
- 11:47 Gran Turismo Sport: reviews, car list and release
- 11:47 Neal Preston: Exhilarated and exhausted
- 11:47 The best face oils for autumn
- 11:46 ‘I did all this for the old folk’
- 11:46 Stargazers - get ready for the 'most beautiful' Orionid meteor...
- 11:46 Tweed Forum calls for input
- 11:46 Storm Brian: Weather Bomb set to cause miserable weekend for Yorkshire
- 11:45 Colne Town Council's spook-tacular Halloween
- 11:45 "Hot-head" charged after racist rant at police