Don't use these 'danger' tumble dryers, warn fire chiefs

Don't use these 'danger' tumble dryers, warn fire chiefs
 

Home-owners with faulty Whirlpool tumble dryers must stop using them immediately after one of the machines was found to be the cause of a huge tower block blaze, fire chiefs have said.
London Fire Brigade renewed its campaign to make white goods safer following a "painstaking" investigation into the blaze in an 18-storey building in Shepherd's Bush in August, which took 120 firefighters to bring under control.
The brigade said it believed a faulty Indesit tumble dryer was the cause, adding that parent company Whirlpool should change its advice to customers so that any dryers... read more

 
6 October 2016 in Regional East, Views: 33
Share:
  •  




    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
                1
    2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    9 10 11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20 21 22
    23 24 25 26 27 28 29
    30 31