Don't take a tumble, take a lift - Network Rail's warning for holidaymakers
The summer holiday is in full swing and more people are using train stations across the country to get to their holiday destinations across the UK.
However, accidents do happen and they can be avoided, so, Network Rail pulled together a compilation of some holiday makers making a mistake with heavy luggage while opting for the escalators instead of taking the lifts.
Network Rail's sites all have step free alternatives, including Birmingham New Street. Their new promotional video shows how people can get hurt using escalators.
Commuters can be seen getting their bags caught on the steps or... read more
- 01:09 How to play cross-platform on Fortnite
- 01:08 Ant McPartlin arrested after 'drink-drive crash' as three-year-old...
- 01:03 Kim Jong-un has committed to denuclearisation, says South Korea
- 00:59 On the road: History beckons for Accrington Stanley... club...
- 00:50 Packaging entrepreneur vows to ‘change the history of plastic use’
- 00:47 Almost half of women in politics have faced abuse or violence
- 00:45 League Two verdict: Coventry make a late push for promotion while...
- 00:45 Championship verdict: Garry Monk takes step forward at Birmingham...
- 00:45 League One verdict: Dan Micciche's plan finally coming together as...
- 00:41 College staff honoured at star-studded ceremony
- 00:39 Why the gambling industry faces an uncertain future
- 00:39 How Red Driving School steered away from a crisis
- 00:39 Call for stricter rules on doorstep loans
- 00:39 UK growth forecast raised by British Chambers of Commerce
- 00:36 Roger Federer losing to Juan Martin del Potro is actually bad news...
- 00:36 Indian Wells: Juan Martin del Potro makes heartfelt tribute after...
- 00:35 Blood, sweat and protests: on the rodeo trail in New Zealand
- 00:30 Victoria Beckham boxes in jeans because of course she does
- 00:29 Marseille 2-3 Lyon: Memphis Depay scores winner in frantic match...
- 00:29 Kilmarnock boss Steve Clarke would be a great fit for Rangers (and...
- 00:25 Prime Minister visits Birmingham today as Government launches £90...
- 00:25 Famous Roadhouse music club in Kings Norton on fire
- 00:25 Missing schoolboy Shane Pinder turns up safe and well
- 00:24 Castleford face fixture crisis as freezing conditions hit Super League
- 00:21 High-interest 'doorstep loans' need to be regulated says charity
- 00:21 Australia bushfire: Dozens of buildings feared lost in Tathra
- 00:21 Cancer Research bans unpaid internships to preserve public's trust
- 00:17 The Walking Dead season 8 news: Greg Nicotero reveals his ONE...
- 00:16 Navratilova: BBC pays McEnroe 10 times more for Wimbledon role
- 00:16 WWE news: Daniel Bryan teases EPIC WrestleMania 34 comeback -...