Dolce Salato Café Italiano owner says Cathedral Quarter is 'reason I came to Derby'
A business owner who set up a cafe and restaurant in the Cathedral Quarter says it was this area of the city that brought him to Derby.
And Reno Montorro's view of the Cathedral Quarter is clearly shared by the organisers of the Great British High Street Awards, which has shortlisted the area alongside the Castle/Arcade District in Norwich and Broadmead in Bristol.
Mr Montorro, who owns Dolce Salato Café Italiano in Queen Street, said the Cathedral Quarter was the only reason he was in Derby. He said: "When I was looking for somewhere to open a café and restaurant, I fell in love with... read more
- 15:42 Heroes and villains assemble for Leamington Comic Con 2017
- 15:41 The mystery of the 'vanishing' car in A180 layby
- 15:40 You'll never guess which Hollywood star was TURNED DOWN for the...
- 15:39 Man City shirt for next season 'revealed'
- 15:37 South Africa's Gordhan to arrive back home on Tuesday morning -...
- 15:37 Music on the metro - Moscow commuters enjoy live performances
- 15:37 Gold coin worth $4 million stolen from Berlin museum
- 15:37 Rise in pupils taking term-time holidays in Sheffield
- 15:37 Cumbria police and crime commissioner launches youth commission group
- 15:37 Controlled burning in Ulverston
- 15:37 South Sudan attack 'could hinder aid deliveries'
- 15:37 Body found in suitcase in Italian port of Rimini
- 15:35 Sheffield young composers join forces with Music in the Round
- 15:35 Same old story as Ashington lose
- 15:35 Nigeria v Burkina Faso friendly cancelled: London fixture off after...
- 15:34 Ex-training partner lifts lid on Georges St-Pierre's return to UFC...
- 15:34 Jail for rapist who broke into woman's house as she slept
- 15:34 Chelsea beat host of Premier League rivals to secure deal for...
- 15:33 Academy backtracks on library ban
- 15:33 Let there be neon light: Tate Britain unveils 'drawing in space'
- 15:31 REVEALED: How to tell if your PC or Mac has been HACKED
- 15:31 London terror attacker ‘drove at 76mph’ as he aimed car at victims...
- 15:31 What will happen after Article 50 is triggered?
- 15:30 Delayed...again - but new hope is on the horizon for an end to A590...
- 15:30 How parents are refusing to let their children play out until THIS age
- 15:30 Mum can't take three-year-old to Coventry park because of burnt out...
- 15:30 Setback for planned bespoke rabbit hotel
- 15:29 Tamworth FC: British Army game is great for Lambs
- 15:29 Why Sandwell College students are building a hovercraft
- 15:29 Coleen Nolan reveals sister Linda's heartbreaking cancer diagnosis