Dogs are getting stoned out of their minds in America, and people are freaking out
Dogs in America are getting stoned out of their minds – after tucking in to powerful ‘edibles’ which would put a human on their back for a week.
Vet Dr Karl Jandrey told CBS, ‘We see probably see one a week but some of my colleagues in private practice in the Bay Area may see more like one or two a day.
Poodle owner Irene Ogus said when her pet Jasper ate weed, ‘It was horrifying. He looked like he was having a stroke. He couldn’t stand up, he couldn’t hold his head up.
MORE: Tyson Fury opens up about depression, taking cocaine and walking away from boxing ‘He couldn’t get up at all. His... read more
- 10:01 Families’ gifts are the new benchmark of love for Moulton Chapel’s...
- 10:01 Trader to be sentenced for selling Kodi TV boxes in North Yorkshire
- 10:01 Russia tells Trump: Take back nuclear weapons and STOP World War 3...
- 10:01 Approval for affordable homes for single people and couples in Peak...
- 10:01 South Yorkshire trio in court over burglary and vehicle theft
- 10:01 Czech election: Billionaire Andrej Babis poised to win
- 10:00 Where is Storm Brian and where in the UK will it hit? Mammoth waves...
- 10:00 Cheryl says she 'hated' being pregnant but baby Bear has given her...
- 09:59 Pupils get a lesson in what life is like behind bars
- 09:59 Travellers ‘not linked’ to rise in Brid burglaries
- 09:58 Nazi gets punched (and hugged) at white supremacist event
- 09:57 Earth: One Amazing Day, I Am Not A Witch and Jungle review: Which...
- 09:57 Albion REVIEW: Doctor Foster writer Mike Bartlett's magnificent new...
- 09:57 CCTV catches car vandal red-handed
- 09:56 The next hot health trend may be breast milk for grownups
- 09:56 Mumsnet suggests that saying you hate children is the same as...
- 09:56 Rio Ferdinand reveals the heartbreaking question he would have...
- 09:56 Warwick man’s livelihood put on hold by van fire
- 09:55 Parents are banned from shouting on the touchline in new football...
- 09:55 Calling all budding newshounds!
- 09:55 Storm Brian officially named as 'weather bomb' heads for North Wales
- 09:55 Trader to be sentenced for selling Kodi TV boxes in North Yorkshire
- 09:54 Javier Hernandez expected to be fit for West Ham’s clash with Brighton
- 09:54 Could Sephora's first UK store be coming to Nottingham?
- 09:54 Making a big difference to streets
- 09:54 South Yorkshire trio in court over burglary and vehicle theft
- 09:52 Sam Smith announces North East tour date
- 09:52 Street robber who struck weeks after earlier knife crime to be...
- 09:52 Record-breaking Gary to receive freedom of Copeland today
- 09:51 Example comes to Market Harborough