Doctors warn of explosive E-Cigs
0 Have your say Doctors are calling for tougher regulation on imports and more guidance for smokers as the number of e-cigarettes exploding increases.
The fresh warning comes after an increase in the number of smokers injured by exploding e-cigarettes.
Dr Dai Nguyen said: “Before this year we hadn’t seen any injuries like this. This reflects the rising popularity of these e-cigarettes.”
The battery operated cigarettes are designed to deliver nicotine with flavorings and other chemicals to users in vapor instead of smoke. They are reportedly 95 per cent safer than smoking normal cigarettes... read more
- 13:53 TV Highlight AND TRAILER: Call The Midwife delivers again
- 13:53 'Cold and wet' woman helped from the sea by good Samaritan
- 13:53 Roads closed due to heavy snowfall
- 13:52 Louis Vuitton Autumn-Winter 2018: live stream
- 13:51 Monster Hunter World BETA countdown: PS4 release date, time, as...
- 13:51 Batgirl: Lindsay Lohan hints ‘the past’ stops her being considered...
- 13:51 Staying put? Henrikh Mkhitaryan posts cryptic update after...
- 13:51 VIDEO: Ulverston man, 24, escapes uninjured after crashing into...
- 13:51 VIDEO: Snow falls across most of Cumbria - send us your snow pictures
- 13:51 FMQs: Nicola Sturgeon supports proposal for dedicated A&E mental...
- 13:51 Roger Federer eases into third round of the Australian Open with...
- 13:50 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp facing striker exodus at Anfield as...
- 13:50 Park building damaged by fallen branch as high winds sweep across...
- 13:50 This is how to get rid of bad breath
- 13:49 Driver, 80, spared jail for killing pensioner when she...
- 13:49 Leicester battered by Storm Fionn - but will the windy weather...
- 13:49 BREAKING NEWS: A1028 near Ulceby Cross closed after serious accident
- 13:48 French 'MeToo' creator Sandra Muller 'sued for defamation'
- 13:48 TV Highlight AND TRAILER: Call The Midwife delivers again
- 13:47 Police investigate Annan fire
- 13:47 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to Arsenal: Borussia Dortmund slam Arsene...
- 13:47 EastEnders spoilers: Tamzin Outhwaite reveals how long she is...
- 13:46 Woman punched and kicked a man in pub after he allegedly provoked her
- 13:44 Barack Obama and wife Michelle share gushing messages on her birthday
- 13:44 Sheffield businessman charged over death of baby
- 13:44 Gazing across the Angus coastline
- 13:43 Sheffield businessman charged over death of baby
- 13:43 Elderly woman involved in Scarborough collision
- 13:43 Leeds pay-per-click company Circus makes charitable offer
- 13:43 Staff at Leeds-based NHS Digital hoping for IT awards success