Do YOU tweet about what you eat? Revealed, the 10 most talked about foods online (and only one is healthy)
You may think Twitter is used for just small talk - no-one can really convey a message in just 140 characters can they?
But according to scientists, our tweets provide a valuable insight towards our diet and ultimately our health.
Coffee, beer and pizza were the most talked about food and drinks on the social media platform in the US last year, a study found.
Starbucks also featured highly, followed by yet more alcohol - which increases the risk of some types of cancer - in the forms of India Pale Ale and wine.
Shockingly, only one of the 10 most popular mentioned products was deemed... read more
- 10:07 Two-wheeled heroes call for volunteers
- 10:07 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:07 Who joins Harry Kane and Cesc Fabregas in the Premier League team...
- 10:07 New Mills pupils’ artwork helps to spread the word
- 10:07 Roy Keane backs Man United to make shock move for Prem star
- 10:07 Colleagues to host charity football match in memory of Peter
- 10:06 Wonderland review: A 'daring take on two literary classics'
- 10:06 WIN! Cirque du Soleil tickets
- 10:06 Opening date revealed for McDonald's in Matlock
- 10:06 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:05 Man City EDS sweating on Premier League Cup progress after draw vs...
- 10:05 Reading group: which Anthony Burgess book shall we read to mark his...
- 10:04 Broadchurch star Julie Hesmondhalgh blasts TV portrayal of sex attacks
- 10:04 Aston Villa: Steve Bruce's unwanted selection dilemma - predicted...
- 10:04 Birmingham City: This is why Leeds United boss Garry Monk won't be...
- 10:04 Jansen praises ‘colossal’ impact of striker Jack
- 10:04 Two-wheeled heroes call for volunteers
- 10:04 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:04 St Johnstone’s cancelled day off was positive not punishment
- 10:04 Nando’s lovers rejoice, there’s a new sauce in town and it’s hotter...
- 10:03 Dear Justine Greening, whatever happened to ‘eradicating illiteracy’?
- 10:03 South Shields FC owner hopes for new £10million ground
- 10:03 Parents warned about indecent images sent to children on apps and...
- 10:03 Malaysia says North Korean firms linked to arms trade being...
- 10:01 Profit warning and apology to customers from group behind Southern...
- 10:01 Blackpool woman’s 20 years’ in business
- 10:01 Doctors' warning: Patients dying because our hospitals are 'jam-full'
- 10:01 Ten of Glasgow’s oldest buildings
- 10:01 Anger as one in six children miss out on secondary school places
- 10:01 How many players has each Premier League team used so far this season?