Do YOU take selfies? You're likely to be LONELY: Experts say those who take pictures of themselves do it 'to seek approval from others'
Do you know a selfie queen? Someone completely unafraid to blitz their Instagram account with a string of pictures of their face?
Or maybe you have the obsession, unable to go a day without snapping yourself in a different location.
But now scientists have warned those who constantly take pictures of themselves are more likely to be lonely.
It could also be a sign of trouble in their relationships or mental health problems, experts found.
Constant self-snappers are also more likely to be vain and attention-seeking too, a study revealed.
Researchers in Thailand assessed the personality... read more
- 08:42 United we stand - Prestonians show our city cannot be divided by...
- 08:41 Why there could be unexploded bombs buried in Derby
- 08:41 Eamonn Holmes CLASHES with Andrew Gwynn in awkward spat: 'Labour's...
- 08:41 7 ingenious micro homes from around the world that will convince...
- 08:40 Bill Jamieson: Why People’s Trust may struggle to thrive
- 08:40 Welsh Government must 'move quickly and further' to reach one...
- 08:40 Louth and District Archery Club wins national award
- 08:40 No Bank Holiday trains from Preston to Carlisle
- 08:39 Three fire crews called to four car crash on A158
- 08:38 Supermarket looking to support charity in 2018
- 08:38 Police raid Chester home during Manchester bomb investigation
- 08:38 Charity named partner of major golf tournament
- 08:38 Security advice following cyber-attacks
- 08:37 M1 northbound closed between junctions 14 and 15 after vehicle...
- 08:37 YOUR VIEW: Mr Hayes walked the walk
- 08:36 Emotional scenes as mother describes last time she saw terror...
- 08:36 Steam fair draws the crowds
- 08:36 Mum left sick to her stomach by what she found in half-eaten...
- 08:36 Manchester bombing probe widens with arrest of man in West Sussex
- 08:36 The brazen Spice-addicted burglar who's left in limbo - because...
- 08:36 Dad shot dead in Sainsbury's car park while holding toddler son is...
- 08:36 These office workers in Japan get to play with cats all day and now...
- 08:36 Tortured survivor of 7/7 terror bombings tragically takes own life...
- 08:35 LIVE Hull City news and rumours as Newcastle United join race to...
- 08:34 Inter Milan confirm Manchester United interest in Ivan Perisic
- 08:32 Paris St-Germain star hints at exit: It could be good news for...
- 08:32 Liverpool target: I've always wanted to be Steven Gerrard
- 08:31 Nostalgia: pubs on the steelworks
- 08:31 Multi award group Sons of Pitches coming to Scunthorpe
- 08:31 North Lincolnshire landlady returns from Everest climb