Do you know what every button in your car does? Study finds drivers are confused by in-car technology - and 'smart' satnav is worst the offender
Hyundai and BMW customers are the most satisfied with their in-vehicle technology, but those brands and others still need to work on educating drivers about what their cars can do, according to a new survey by the market research company J.D. Power and Associates.
The inaugural study, released Monday, asked owners about their experiences after 90 days owning 2016 model-year vehicles.
The vehicles had to be new or redesigned in the last three years.
BMW and Hyundai had two models each that were the highest performers in their segments: The BMW 2-Series and 4-Series small cars and the... read more
- 12:04 Scarborough inspections find dangerous faults in rented homes
- 12:03 If you’re a rugby fan you could win a free wedding on the same day...
- 12:03 UK on bad weather alert with heavy downpours and gales set to...
- 12:02 Memory match: Sheffield United v PNE
- 12:01 VIDEO: Rossington Tornedale School pupils sing for our school of...
- 12:01 Conservative groups urge Trump to visit Scotland
- 11:59 Jaw-dropping footage of Leabrook Road North in Wednesbury submerged...
- 11:58 Northampton university students launch retail range with 78 Derngate
- 11:57 Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone is facing Arsene Wenger as one...
- 11:57 Delta Airlines ‘tied disabled woman to wheelchair and told her to...
- 11:57 Andreas Pereira says he doesn't want to be loaned out again as...
- 11:57 Man who beat ‘”nonce” who raped girl, 13,’ to death is found guilty...
- 11:57 Burglaries at primary schools in Little Lever and Radcliffe
- 11:57 Why ex-NFL cheerleaders suing for ‘discrimination’ are willing to...
- 11:56 Northamptonshire's roads 'are not acceptable' says transport chief...
- 11:55 The importance of immunisation highlighted
- 11:54 Bunny Johnson cements legendary boxing status
- 11:54 Anthony Joshua backed to batter Deontay Wilder as American puts...
- 11:54 WIN: Two-night stay in MegaPod with its own outdoor hot tub
- 11:54 Nuneaton Town FC company winding up petition dismissed
- 11:54 Tom Youngs confident Leicester can triumph in must-win showdown
- 11:54 Police make arrest after sudden death of man in Wakefield hotel
- 11:54 Leeds boy, 14, reported missing from home in Beeston
- 11:52 PICTURES: Vandals run riot smashing vans into each other before...
- 11:52 Employment Law focus in Birmingham Post supplement
- 11:51 Amber Rudd admits Home Office set local targets for deportations
- 11:51 Amber Rudd makes a staggering admission over immigration targets
- 11:50 What is the the Kanye West effect?
- 11:50 £3.5m Pontefract Castle restoration project grinds to a halt for a...
- 11:49 Frank Skinner reveals how seeing hero Johnny Cash drove him to drink