Do YOU have back pain? Expert reveals the 10 ways to ease discomfort by using just the power of your mind
Back pain affects nearly all of us in one way or another, often making life difficult.
Whether it is a sudden flare-up which stops us in our tracks, or having to deal with persistent pain that stops us doing the things that make us tick.
But a leading physiotherapist says the solution to the painful problem could be a simple psychological fight.
David Rogers, based at the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, Birmingham, reveals the 10 ways you can use your mind to ease the pain.
Here, in a piece for Healthista, he says applying these methods will help you get back to doing the things you love. ... read more
- 15:23 Have Chelsea wrapped up Premier League manager, player, and goal of...
- 15:23 West Ham manager Slaven Bilic insists he has club's support as he...
- 15:23 Promise to start work on Moseley to Birmingham city centre trains...
- 15:22 Pannal residents sent survey over proposed Gypsy and Traveller site
- 15:21 Hatchimals go on sale at Asda and it may be your last chance to get...
- 15:21 Man found dead in old Hull police station named as Tyran Donaldson
- 15:20 SMALL CAP MOVERS: ServicePower soars after takeover; CloudTag also...
- 15:20 Food and drink will get more expensive and choice diminish unless...
- 15:18 Teachers warn against schooling overhaul
- 15:18 Exercising in pollution bad for the heart
- 15:18 Tamworth's biggest panto gets underway this December in the Castle...
- 15:17 Nine things NOT to do at your work Christmas party
- 15:17 PICTURES: ‘Eyesore’ rubble piles appear off Derby Road
- 15:16 Dereck Chisora insists Dillian Whyte 'is the donkey and I am going...
- 15:16 Doncaster Business Awards 2016: Meet the winners
- 15:15 Church service for bereaved parents
- 15:15 12 top tips from Derbyshire fire service on staying safe over...
- 15:14 Shares in Britain's Capita fall further as investors shun strategy
- 15:13 QUICK QUIZ: Test your news knowledge
- 15:13 Pig farmer found guilty of animal cruelty - pictures
- 15:12 Monte dei Paschi shares plunge on ECB reports
- 15:12 Streets near city school to be made 20mph zone
- 15:12 Pannal residents sent survey over proposed Gypsy and Traveller site
- 15:11 Plans finally in motion to transform derelict Sheffield Ski Village...
- 15:11 QUICK QUIZ: Test your news knowledge
- 15:11 Nostalgia: More details unearthed about last rural postie
- 15:11 Revealed: brand new plans for 500 homes on old DRI site
- 15:11 Burton pub is handing out a free pints to celebrate its 1,000th...
- 15:09 Tamworth's biggest panto gets underway this week in the Castle Grounds
- 15:09 Civil liberties of indigenous people illegally suppressed at...