DIY SOS - everything you need to know about the Smith family from Derbyshire on the show
A Derbyshire family with a seriously-disabled son are on the BBC One show DIY SOS tonight.
Mum and dad Rachael, 40, and Andy, 42, will be watching the programme with their four-year-old son Isaac, who has a severe form of cerebral palsy.
Viewers will be able to see how the BBC crew, fronted by presenter Nick Knowles, came to the rescue at the Smiths' three-bedroomed semi-detached home, Isaac's bed was in the living room.
The family, of Loscoe, will watch the programme from ward D33 at Queen's Medical Centre, in Nottingham, where Isaac has been a patient for the past three weeks.
Isaac... read more
- 17:23 Police chief calls for minimum pricing on alcohol
- 17:22 Tottenham prepare for Manchester United clash at Old Trafford with...
- 17:22 Manchester United star Paul Pogba gives his shirt to a fan causing...
- 17:21 Blackmailer guilty of making man's life "hell"
- 17:21 Lorry and car collide on Bramshall Road
- 17:21 Glider pilot's inquest opens
- 17:21 Louth man (31) to face rape trial next month
- 17:19 Gardener’s appeal after thieves steal van
- 17:18 Tragic star Savenaca Koroibulileka’s wife and sons attend memorial...
- 17:18 It’s beginnning to look a lot like Christmas in Bourne
- 17:18 Ex-Swiss banker goes home after U.S. loses extradition from Germany
- 17:18 Departing Gregory hails ‘brilliant’ Stratford Town supporters
- 17:17 Drivers spend 11 hours stuck in Castle Street traffic jams in one...
- 17:17 University ‘tells gay student to keep quiet after classmates tell...
- 17:17 How Nokia and Motorola mobile phones are among classics selling for...
- 17:17 New road signs proudly welcome visitors to Hull UK City of Culture
- 17:16 Marcus Rashford will be a centre-forward, says Manchester United...
- 17:16 Police capture convict hiding under van
- 17:14 Breast cancer drug ‘unfairly blamed’ for side effects
- 17:12 Burlington School’s brush with success in art competition
- 17:12 Scots GPs warn rising workloads may affect patient care
- 17:11 Bomb disposal team to carry out explosion on Walney
- 17:11 Exclusive - Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense:...
- 17:10 Sky receives takeover approach from 21st Century Fox
- 17:10 Residents urged to secure properties following thefts
- 17:10 One of Cumbria's worst-hit communities reunites after the floods
- 17:09 David Seaman picks a stunning dream Arsenal five-a-side team: Who...
- 17:09 Tens of thousands of homes without water due to burst main
- 17:09 Boston United appoint Adam Murray as new manager
- 17:08 11 good deeds that have happened in Nottingham this week