Disney bucks download trend with record-style editions
Film studio Walt Disney is aiming to buck the trend for digital downloads with a new range of releases in record-style packaging.
The group said the launch of its “Big Sleeve” editions comes amid a resurgence in sales of vinyl records as consumers hanker after “something physical and lasting rather than a digital package”.
READ MORE: Vinyl record sales up 60 per cent in the UK
Set to hit shelves by the end of November, the special editions will include both DVD and Blu-ray discs of six movies – Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Finding Dory, Guardians of the Galaxy and Star Wars:... read more
- 07:27 Royal Bank of Scotland sees more losses in third quarter
- 07:24 Thieves leave 'scene of devastation' after ransacking church for money
- 07:24 Woman accused of murdering boyfriend by stabbing him in chest...
- 07:23 'Evil' bully's reign of terror which left disabled girlfriend 'broken'
- 07:23 EU gives food clean bill of health over herbicides
- 07:22 Nikkei climbs to fresh 6-month high as rising yields help financial...
- 07:21 Phil Brown tells Hull City fans what they'll get from Neil McDonald
- 07:21 Q&A with new Hull KR coach Tim Sheens as he talks City of Culture...
- 07:21 Family’s thanks for support after fire destroys their Swinstead home
- 07:21 NHS 'hundreds of millions of pounds short' regaining cash from...
- 07:20 Manchester United receive Chris Smalling injury boost
- 07:19 Iain Duncan Smith to urge PM to scrap £3.4bn Universal Credit cuts
- 07:18 Barnet suffer major blow ahead of Hartlepool visit
- 07:18 William Scott Abbott Trust receives last of money it needs to...
- 07:17 South Derbyshire food hub in Swadlincote celebrates feeding 1,000th...
- 07:17 Traffic, travel and weather for Burton and South Derbyshire
- 07:17 Russia says Syria should look at gas attacks, dimming sanctions hopes
- 07:17 Two men charged with tampering with three ATMs in Grantham
- 07:17 Keep children safe this Halloween
- 07:15 Sheffield war hero's medal now pride of place in museum
- 07:13 Dead scary: Bodmin Jail ghost tours
- 07:11 Exclusive - Rohingya women say Myanmar soldiers raped them amid...
- 07:09 Fundraising effort for Tarporley War Memorial Hospital launched at...
- 07:08 Martin Flanagan: TSB rising to the Brexit challenge
- 07:06 Warning after greyhound Wally dies from neck bite by black dog in...
- 07:06 'Hopeless' electrician Philip Neill 'overcharged customers' in VAT...
- 07:06 Deliveroo launching in Hull to bring restaurant food to your door
- 07:06 Gilberdyke man Jamie Hayhurst raped woman at knifepoint and punched...
- 07:07 Council View: Please remember the fallen and support the poppy appeal
- 07:06 Stagecoach bus drivers in Hull fear brick-throwing vandals 'could...