Disgusted mum writes 'clean me now' on filthy hospital floor
The floor of a hospital waiting room was so dirty a horrified young mum wrote 'clean me now' on it.
Shelby Peel, 18, was sitting in the children’s waiting room at Tameside Hospital on Sunday evening with her two-year-old son, Finley, when he vomited on the floor.
Ms Peel cleaned up the sick with a baby wipe but was so shocked at the amount of dirt she removed from the surface she used the wipe to leave the message for staff.
She said: “Everyone in that children’s room thought it was absolutely disgusting.
“They all stood up and started taking pictures of what I had written on the floor.... read more
- 14:27 Manchester United's number one target could leave Atletico Madrid...
- 14:26 Stoway found in HGV at Eyemouth
- 14:26 MP Kerr: Work must go on after attacks
- 14:26 Take a look at what rundown Denbighshire railway shed will look...
- 14:26 Mum launches firm for cardboard cribs
- 14:26 Warning issued after number of older women targeted by thieves
- 14:25 Exporters to be aided by China web expert
- 14:25 Thirsty Planet reaches £2m clean water charity milestone
- 14:25 Mum launches firm for cardboard cribs
- 14:25 OGX, Kerastase and Tresemme: The best blow dry hair care
- 14:25 Leeds academic - 'Terrorists win if we give in to fear and anger'
- 14:25 PICTURES: Engineers on the scene as Sheffield tram derails due to...
- 14:24 Anthony Joshua dons altitude mask as he steps up preparations for...
- 14:24 Stuart Hogg named Six Nations player of the Championship for the...
- 14:24 Man United squad number cock-up: Player given wrong number, all Van...
- 14:24 Cumbria police offer condolences to all affected by Westminster...
- 14:23 Mansfield reports from the courts
- 14:23 Last ditch attempt to save Barton pub the Boar’s Head
- 14:23 Bahrain sentences three to death for 'terrorism', bomb attacks
- 14:22 A feminist cybersecurity guide exists for those experiencing...
- 14:22 Katie Piper asked her mother to 'KILL HER' after waking up from a coma
- 14:22 London terror attacks: Adele dedicates song to victims during...
- 14:21 Temporary measure to close urgent care centre overnight is extended
- 14:21 Firm completes upgrade £450,000 work at vital hospital department
- 14:20 Arsenal star Granit Xhaka launches into ‘dirty, dumb, and...
- 14:20 Granit Xhaka asked who is better Mesut Ozil or Alexis Sanchez:...
- 14:20 "A Trojan at the back" - West Brom fans offer their best wishes to...
- 14:20 Argentina coach talks Man City striker Sergio Aguero's role and form
- 14:18 Cheers from wedding guests after door dilemma makes Emily and...
- 14:18 A DRIVING FORCE: On the road with patient transport volunteer - VIDEO