Disgraced NHS boss is given a £190,000 pay off after losing a job created just for her following public outcry
A much-criticised health trust has said Katrina Percy has left her GP advisory role following concerns from the public and patients.
It follows Ms Percy's decision to stand down from the top position at The Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust.
She resigned last month as chief executive after saying her job had become untenable following repeated calls for her to resign over the trust's failure to investigate hundreds of deaths.
But she was given a new alternative role within the organisation on the same salary of around £240,000 a year to 'provide strategic advice to local GP leaders'.
Ms... read more
- 11:13 Force India to unveil 2017 car today - and it's going to be a lot...
- 11:12 Escaped murderer Shaun Walmsley manhunt live: updates on search for...
- 11:12 Jo Cox’s husband calls for ‘massive party to show our unity’
- 11:12 Sergio Aguero promises Pep Guardiola he will make the sacrifice Man...
- 11:12 Matt Smith talks Man City's Youth Cup strength and 'amazing' first...
- 11:11 Keegan Downer: Murdered toddler 'invisible to professionals'
- 11:11 When Hebrideans were offered a new start in Norway
- 11:10 People are now getting freckles tattooed on their faces
- 11:10 Jamie Foxx 'target of racial slur' in Croatian restaurant
- 11:10 Fergus Ewing repeats warning over ticking Brexit clock
- 11:09 Court round-up: The latest cases from the region's courts
- 11:10 Royal Navy recruit from South Shields sails through first training...
- 11:09 VIDEO: Polish supermarket Tradycja opens up in Hanley
- 11:09 VIDEO: Peek inside Yates in Newcastle after £390k refurbishment
- 11:09 Stoke City news and transfer rumours LIVE: Bojan can go, Nzonzi is...
- 11:09 VIDEO: British Gas distribution hub hailed as its ‘jewel in the crown’
- 11:09 Musical ‘craze’ that didn’t die
- 11:08 Grandmother's desperate battle to stop Pit Bull killing her beloved...
- 11:07 Two men suffered head injuries following incident outside...
- 11:07 Fewest Londoners moving house since 1991, reports CML
- 11:07 Majority pay up as litter campaign still a priority
- 11:07 Hunters who accidentally shot one another blamed illegal immigrants
- 11:07 Scientists find the one key sign that you might be a really...
- 11:07 Mum who vomits up to 15 times an hour says rare illness has ruined...
- 11:06 Great entertainers: Which clubs have won the most Premier League...
- 11:06 Police release CCTV images after man attacked boy, 14, at bus stop
- 11:06 The best Easter egg in Britain is apparently a £15 one from Tesco
- 11:05 Chelsea will learn if they’ve landed Sead Kolasinac ‘soon’ says agent
- 11:04 Kodi: What's legal and what isn't
- 11:04 Hate crime victims urged to contact South Yorkshire Police