Dimplex product recalled due to fire risk
A portable Dimplex product have been recalled due to a risk that they catch fire.
A safety issue has been detected with the range of Dimplex portable dehumidifier units where a component in the product may overheat, resulting in the product catching fire.
Affected products can be identified by the serial number, which is located on the product rating plate. This is accessible by removing the water tank.
The items at risk have a serial number starting with 501 through to 652. The manufacturer say that anyone having an affected model should stop using it immediately by switching it off at the... read more
- 09:50 Retail sales grow faster than expected in February
- 09:50 Why Adama Traore could come back to haunt Aston Villa
- 09:50 Reading next manager odds: Overwhelming favourite emerges to...
- 09:50 Plans lodged for new Rokeby school building
- 09:49 Welfare cheat illegally claimed over £4k after failing to declare a...
- 09:49 58 all out: England humiliated on first day of Test in New Zealand
- 09:49 Curiosity rover: 2,000 days on Mars
- 09:49 Instagram ‘influencers’ can flog stuff all day – but it’s weird...
- 09:48 Engineering new metal business
- 09:48 Trevor Bayliss lays into England flops after New Zealand skittle...
- 09:47 Wigan's Week In Court
- 09:47 Ooh la la! A hoppy twinning project for Wigan
- 09:47 Evacuee in Wigan learned to love lobscowse
- 09:46 Welfare cheat illegally claimed over £4k after failing to declare a...
- 09:46 Company scoops top award for third time
- 09:46 West Brom players were in tears after Bournemouth loss, admits...
- 09:46 Seaham Hall shortlisted for national tourism accolade
- 09:45 Two lads seen in Barrow 'are still missing' say police
- 09:45 £2.5m plans revealed to transform entrance to Whitehaven
- 09:45 Thousands of public sector workers go on strike across France
- 09:45 Post-Brexit passports ‘to be made in France’
- 09:44 Potholes: Is this the worst road in Harborough?
- 09:44 Axholme Bridleways Association clears up East Lound path
- 09:44 Woman targeted by robber in Doncaster street
- 09:44 Mail Memories: When Symington were top, top, top, top, top of the...
- 09:44 Welfare cheat illegally claimed over £4k after failing to declare a...
- 09:44 Middle class families who hire private tutors to help get their...
- 09:44 NoFit State to premier latest production Lexicon at the New Vic...
- 09:44 Ted Baker defies high street gloom with jump in profits but warns...
- 09:43 Company scoops top award for third time