Digest: Aston Villa's next manager - a comprehensive look at the latest news
Aston Villa next manager: A closer look at the runners and riders Alex Dicken takes a look at what Bruce, Wagner and the other men in the frame could bring to B6
Aston Villa fans told the Birmingham Mail that they want former Birmingham City boss Steve Bruce to succeed Roberto Di Matteo as the club’s manager.
And the bookmakers agree with the claret and blue faithful.
Full story below...
Read More Aston Villa next manager: A closer look at the runners and riders
Be more like Blues? BBCWM Facebook Page Gary Rowett must be casting a glance across the city with a wry smile.
It’s not that... read more
- 00:34 Wall Street stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- 00:34 Ghana opposition urges voter support, seeks to turn economy around
- 00:33 Pep Guardiola keen to move on from Sergio Aguero's red card against...
- 00:32 Harry Kane: I can win the Premier League and the Champions League...
- 00:32 Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool still have the bottle to win the league...
- 00:31 BREAKING: 'It's the right time' New Zealand prime minister John Key...
- 00:30 Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic denies purposefully...
- 00:29 Philippines urges Bangladesh to share results of heist investigation
- 00:29 China Stocks-Factors to watch on Monday
- 00:22 Last winter's floods 'most extreme on record in UK'
- 00:22 BT needs to improve customer service after regulator move - chairman
- 00:22 Pupils must be taught British values to help bind communities,...
- 00:20 Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew hopes luck holds after saving job...
- 00:20 Darren Fletcher praises West Brom for attacking style after Watford...
- 00:20 Mark Hughes addresses fears over Marc Muniesa leaving Stoke after...
- 00:18 Mario Balotelli cures injury boredom by showing off football skills...
- 00:17 May seeks 'new chapter' in Gulf relations ahead of Bahrain visit
- 00:17 Chris Gardner: The homeless man who became a multi-millionaire...
- 00:11 Number of UK agency workers 'to reach one million' by 2020
- 00:11 'Act now' on Christmas debt worries
- 00:11 Low Pay Harms Care Standards
- 00:11 'Dangerous wait' with fire-risk dryers
- 00:09 Supreme Court to hear government appeal over Brexit powers
- 00:08 Impressive life of feminist pioneer
- 00:08 How and why Corbyn won out
- 00:08 Inside the new world turned upside down
- 00:08 55 clubs in frame for abuse as Chelsea apologise
- 00:09 Who's Who 2017: Eight people from Leicestershire among new entries
- 00:08 Hillier urges HMRC to probe Mourinho for tax-dodging
- 00:08 Rugby Union: England trounce visiting Aussies