Deutsche Bank shares recover after drawing support from clients, rivals
Shares in Deutsche Bank rose 2.5 percent on Tuesday, benefiting from the support of its major clients and even rivals, rebounding after concern over its future last week sent the stock to a record low.
German business leaders from companies including BASF, Daimler, E.ON, RWE and Siemens lined up to defend the bank in the German press over the weekend, which included a public holiday on Monday.
JP Morgan Chief Executive Jamie Dimon said late on Monday that he saw no reason that Deutsche Bank should not get over its problems.
While Dimon's remarks lent some calm to the market they showed his... read more
- 12:51 Tottenham still 10 years behind rivals Arsenal, says Martin Keown
- 12:51 CCTV PICTURES: Break in at Buxton Barbers
- 12:50 Costa may be quitting its Bangor High Street shop
- 12:50 Labour rallies around Corbyn after Copeland fallout
- 12:50 VOTE: Your favourite fillings for Pancake Day
- 12:50 Council delays decision on enforcing grave kerb rules
- 12:48 Jose Mourinho opens up on his Chelsea sacking: I thought it was big...
- 12:47 Inside story on award-winning cottage near Whitby
- 12:46 Leicester City target Roberto Mancini appears unfazed by potential...
- 12:46 VOTE: Your favourite fillings for Pancake Day
- 12:46 COLUMN: Digital world opens door to crime
- 12:46 Derbyshire still high risk area for bird flu
- 12:46 'I love the beard' Celtic-daft Jay Beatty enjoys superstar meeting...
- 12:45 Derbyshire still high risk area for bird flu
- 12:44 Son of football legend Pele locked up in Brazil as he fights drug...
- 12:44 Derbyshire still high risk area for bird flu
- 12:43 Tottenham v Stoke LIVE: All the action and reaction as it happens...
- 12:43 Amy McKenzie: Heartbroken relatives call killer driver's jail...
- 12:41 Extra patrols around Lenton to combat mobile phone thefts
- 12:41 Kim Jong-nam: VX dose was 'high and lethal'
- 12:40 Tottenham v Stoke: Full team news and line-ups confirmed
- 12:40 Red Bull launch RB13 ahead of 2017 F1 season
- 12:40 Liverpool front of the queue to sign wonderkid: Antonio Conte won't...
- 12:40 Graeme Souness urges Dele Alli to keep aggressive streak: 'He has a...
- 12:40 Jockey George Baker airlifted to hospital after St Moritz fall...
- 12:40 Leicester City should be forced to play without a manager after...
- 12:40 PSG star Adrien Rabiot puts Arsenal on alert by revealing he would...
- 12:40 Coventry Bees axed from 2017 SGB Premiership: Updates and reaction
- 12:40 Coventry Bees kicked out of 2017 British Speedway Premiership
- 12:40 Man City's Raheem Sterling tries his hand in net - Bravo and...