Deutsche Bank's Asia Pacific wealth management head joining UBS - source
Deutsche Bank's Asia Pacific wealth management head Ravi Raju is leaving to join UBS, a source with direct knowledge of the move told Reuters on Tuesday, the latest senior departure from the bank in the region.
The German bank later confirmed Raju's exit in a statement, adding its head of wealth management in North Asia Lok Yim would succeed him with immediate effect. It said Raju was leaving to pursue external opportunities, but gave no further details.
It was not immediately clear what Raju's role would be at Swiss bank UBS, where he is expected to start in a few months, the source, who... read more
- 09:06 Donations sought in memory of campaigning Chester busker Jonny Walker
- 09:06 Delays expected following crash on Parkgate Road
- 09:04 BBC Breakfast: Dan Walker leaves Louise Minchin MORTIFIED over...
- 09:03 Whitsunday helicopter crash: two killed during Great Barrier Reef...
- 09:03 Paul Pogba transfer odds: Man Utd star tipped to leave – and...
- 09:03 Kind Leicestershire Police officer does thoughtful thing for kids...
- 09:02 Jobs at risk at Carpetright as retailer eyes store closures
- 09:02 Search has begun for new Vaux site contactors in Sunderland
- 09:02 Traffic heavy after A19 crash
- 09:01 Man jumps from Wigan flat to escape arson attack
- 09:01 ‘It was OK, but his mum knocked on the door halfway through’: 10...
- 09:00 Traffic heavy after A19 crash
- 08:58 Woman bullied for her ‘ugly leg’ works as a model to inspire people...
- 08:58 Airbnb launches Edinburgh experiences campaign
- 08:57 Vauxhall Corsa GSi RETURNS - New hot hatch debuts after 25 year hiatus
- 08:57 Power cut hits 170 Doncaster homes
- 08:56 Jobs at risk at Carpetright as retailer eyes store closures
- 08:55 Carpetright jobs under threat as retailer eyes store closures
- 08:54 VIDEO: Hebden Bridge man sees deadly RAF Valley Red Arrow crash...
- 08:54 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho blasts Paul Pogba for Match of the Day...
- 08:54 Barcelona will offer Ousmane Dembele to Atletico because of fears...
- 08:54 Lewis Hamilton is risking his career: Former F1 driver fires huge...
- 08:54 More names added to exciting Slam Dunk line-up
- 08:54 Austin bombings suspect dead - US media
- 08:53 Red Bull duo Daniel Ricciardo and Max Verstappen get artistic as...
- 08:52 Trailer revealed for Pat Phelen's Coronation Street exit - which...
- 08:52 Temporary traffic lights to be in place at busy junction
- 08:51 First trees planted to help save Leeds from flooding
- 08:51 Are you as smart as an 11 year old? Prove it
- 08:51 Emergency services attending incident in Market Harborough