Deutsche Bank mulls spin-off of asset management - FT
Deutsche Bank is working on a spin-off of its asset management business as one of several options to bolster its capital, the Financial Times reported on Friday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Germany's biggest lender has not made a final decision about whether to float a minority stake in the unit, and any such move is unlikely before the first half of 2017, the paper said.
Deutsche Bank declined to comment on the report.
An initial public offering (IPO) would represent a partial or complete sale of the business that Deutsche Bank has long been reluctant to sell.
Deutsche has been... read more
- 09:59 Jo Malone, Nina Ricci and Origins: The best floral beauty gifts for...
- 09:59 Model Vogue Williams on her beauty secrets
- 09:59 Delays as accidents hit A19 and A1
- 09:59 Son of Greggs founder to be jailed for sex attacks on young boys
- 09:59 Quadring to get up to 38 new homes?
- 09:58 Embezzling Peebles accountant
- 09:58 Battle’s place in history to be highlighted
- 09:58 American Airlines pilot dies on Dallas-Albuquerque flight
- 09:58 Travellers set up camp on land off Brigg Road
- 09:57 Carr's Group issues performance warning
- 09:57 Chelsea to target Prem star as Thibaut Courtois replacement:...
- 09:57 Four arrested following knifepoint robbery in Carlisle park
- 09:56 Johnston Press announces £300m pre-tax loss
- 09:56 Laying the foundations of the future
- 09:55 How to recover after being made redundant
- 09:55 Using a McDonalds drive thru could land you a £1,000 FINE and a...
- 09:55 Maiden flight of China-built amphibious aircraft set for May
- 09:55 Vietnam labels Taiwan drills on disputed island 'serious violation'
- 09:55 Former Aston Villa target is primed for a promotion push
- 09:55 Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez, Man United talisman Zlatan...
- 09:55 Arsene Wenger 'clear in his mind' about his Arsenal future as...
- 09:55 Idyllic Derbyshire village earmarked for even more housing
- 09:54 Holbeach mum launch £180,000 fundraising effort to improve town parks
- 09:54 Twenty-two new homes plan for Law’s Yard in Spalding
- 09:54 7 arrested by police in drugs raid on the East Marsh
- 09:54 Master’s 40 years with the hallmark of quality
- 09:53 Neil Lennon insists he is innocent after bitter bust-up with Morton...
- 09:52 Russell Brand makes his return to live radio after 8 years with...
- 09:52 Charlotte Crosby explains marks on her face during romantic trip to...
- 09:52 Russell Crowe fires back at body shamer Howard Stern and we salute him