Deutsche Bank mulls spin-off of asset management - FT
Deutsche Bank is working on a spin-off of its asset management business as one of several options to bolster its capital, the Financial Times reported on Friday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Germany's biggest lender has not made a final decision about whether to float a minority stake in the unit, and any such move is unlikely before the first half of 2017, the paper said.
Deutsche Bank declined to comment on the report.
An initial public offering (IPO) would represent a partial or complete sale of the business that Deutsche Bank has long been reluctant to sell.
Deutsche has been... read more
- 09:55 England beat USA to host rugby league World Cup in 2021
- 09:55 Manny Pacquiao steps up workout ahead of boxing return as...
- 09:55 Eurowings cancels hundreds of flights amid cabin crew strike
- 09:55 Leeds to lose star man in summer: Leicester scouted him in EFL Cup win
- 09:55 UK economic growth slows to 0.5% in third quarter
- 09:54 Final council votes in favour of Lincolnshire devolution
- 09:53 Cumbria warned to prepare for icy winter weather from next month
- 09:52 Gin prices will increase to painful levels if inflation rises 3%
- 09:50 Waiter knocks thumb off Roman sculpture at British Museum
- 09:50 Man charged with firearms offence after special police operation in...
- 09:50 The Great British Bake Off reaches record audience
- 09:50 WATCH: Erosion has led to fish-pass problems
- 09:50 Bamburgh WI, Meeting
- 09:49 India detains Pakistani diplomat at Delhi Zoo for 'spying'
- 09:49 Support for South Korea's Park slides to all-time low amid crisis...
- 09:49 More shops opening in Leicester than closing down
- 09:49 Brexit fails to knock Shoe Zone
- 09:48 East Midlands Airport flights could be hit by strikes today
- 09:48 Chemistry department rebirth is now completed
- 09:46 Russia tests prototype nuclear warhead for Satan II which could...
- 09:46 The UK economy has grown since Brexit
- 09:46 Saints skipper Wood earns England recall
- 09:45 Hockey: Burton hit back to claim first victory of campaign
- 09:45 Find the row with empty seats and buy a VIP lounge pass for £20:...
- 09:45 Hockey: Defeat for brave Barton in top-of-table thriller
- 09:45 Barclays joins Lloyds in the PPI doghouse as the lender dishes out...
- 09:45 Toys R Us will offer a quiet shopping hour to help children with...
- 09:45 Hockey: Taylor nets four times in Burton Ladies' win
- 09:45 Manchester United fans forced to backtrack as Mourinho lauds...
- 09:45 Tranquil retreat at risk from new estate