Deutsche Bank executives heading to U.S. in coming days - FAZ
Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE) executives are heading to the United States in the coming days to negotiate a settlement over a fine of up to $14 billion for misselling mortgage-backed securities, the Frankfurter Allegemeine Zeitung reported.
The potential fine, announced two weeks ago, has sent shares in Germany's biggest lender into freefall. On Friday, the stock partially recovered after a media report that the two sides were close to a settlement of $5.4 billion.
The FAZ did not cite any sources for its report.
Deutsche Bank did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Chief... read more
- 11:44 Greece targets trial return to markets in 2017, full return in...
- 11:41 Victor Moses is the ‘complete player’, says Chelsea forward Pedro
- 11:41 Man City v Chelsea: Cesc Fabregas starts as Nemanja Matic is ruled out
- 11:40 Gifted Dalton pupils design festive images for lights switch-on
- 11:40 Dalton set to celebrate Christmas with festive lights switch-on
- 11:40 Christmas 2016: Family Festival of Carols at Lichfield Cathedral
- 11:39 Residents fight against Coppull greenbelt homes
- 11:39 Owner of filthy sandwich shop banned for five years
- 11:39 Cunning plan hatched by this driver is foiled by police
- 11:39 Biker hurt in Blackpool crash
- 11:39 21 pictures you should see this week
- 11:39 Hull City transfer rumours - Reading striker on the agenda?
- 11:39 Live updates as police at scene of serious incident in Walker...
- 11:39 Muslims ‘forced to leave Christmas market after setting up Islam...
- 11:37 Dr Tony Xia claims Aston Villa will be Europe's best within a...
- 11:37 Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil once again praises 'idol' Zinedine...
- 11:37 The shocking scale of drug driving revealed
- 11:35 PICTURE: Lorry gets stuck under bridge on Derbyshire road
- 11:33 Jurgen Klopp confirms the one Liverpool player he would sell in...
- 11:33 Kerching! Lincoln Christmas Market's boost to city's small traders
- 11:33 Liverpool legend: I would have succeeded Sir Alex Ferguson as...
- 11:33 Dad donates dead son's unopened Christmas presents to sick children...
- 11:33 Dangers of the diet pills sold on the High Street: Experts warn...
- 11:32 Water shock! River clean-up nets a big haul
- 11:32 Organisers hoping for big turn-out at Xmas Market
- 11:30 BREAKING: Explosion tears through China leaving many feared dead
- 11:29 Stowaway migrants found crushed under trucks in Austria
- 11:29 Manchester City vs Chelsea, Premier League LIVE: Follow all the...
- 11:29 Yobs wreck blood biker’s Triumph Tiger
- 11:27 Key man exit may pave way for Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard to...