Despite the banners, effigies and trashed toilets, Rangers bus tragedy reaction shows that football cares - David McCarthy
I DIDN’T know Ryan Baird but I know lots of people just like him.
Ordinary fellas who work hard during the week, are loving dads to their kids, and on a Saturday they climb on to a supporters’ bus to follow their team. That’s their release, their day with their pals.
Ryan happened to be Rangers -daft but he could have been a supporter of any club. Thousands of men and women do the same thing every week, criss-crossing the country in support of their favourites.
Many of them could share a car or take a train but there’s something about being part of a supporters’ club that hasn’t changed,... read more
- 01:29 China Stocks-Factors to watch on Friday
- 01:19 US border residents take sides on the wall
- 01:19 Venezuela opposition leader denounces 'savage repression'
- 01:11 Albion Rovers boss Darren Young shocked after being told by letter...
- 01:10 Take your Zuckerberg to work day! Facebook founder spends the day...
- 01:10 Do YOU speak Doggo? From pupperinos to woofers, researchers reveal...
- 01:10 The $30 BILLION race to create an AI sex doll that can chat and...
- 01:09 NFL Draft 2017: Stars reveal what it's really like entering the NFL
- 00:58 Vauxhall 'reckless' over Zafira fires, say MPs
- 00:58 Jailed marine Alexander Blackman freed from prison
- 00:57 Cumbria's premier education and learning awards launched
- 00:56 Skyscanner chief honoured at digital technology awards
- 00:55 Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho accuses Sergio Aguero of...
- 00:50 Why 'breathing better' is the cure for hypertension
- 00:50 How sparkling water is wrecking your teeth: Gas in the drink is...
- 00:46 Risk of deeper involvement as U.S. weighs its options in Afghanistan
- 00:41 Future of cash: Can a 'bank in a box' replace a branch?
- 00:41 TED 2017: UK 'Iron Man' demonstrates flying suit
- 00:39 Rutherglen and Cambuslang Sports Council in search for new Chairperson
- 00:37 Viewpoint: Is inequality about to get unimaginably worse?
- 00:37 Could David Miliband return to UK politics in 2017?
- 00:37 Yorkshire’s voice will ‘definitely’ be heard at Brexit summit
- 00:36 ‘Mark should’ve been safe at work. Why did they let him die?’
- 00:35 ENERGY DRINK WARNING: Just ONE could trigger 'life threatening'...
- 00:35 Depression cure - THIS surprising therapy could be alternative to...
- 00:34 Mamadou Sakho injury latest: Sam Allardyce provides update on defender
- 00:34 Newcastle boss Rafael Benitez wants Mike Ashley to do this
- 00:33 Halifax woman charged with terror-related offences
- 00:31 Finally! Here are the 2017 Leicester Mercury Business Awards...
- 00:30 Get ready for Apple cash: iPhone maker planning to take on Venmo...