Desert Island Chef: Will Docker of Balgove Larder
Will Docker tells Caroline Lindsay about life down on the farm at Balgove Larder
Q Desert island food?
A Has to be a big ribeye steak – ideally cooked over a desert island fire.
Food always tastes better outside.
Q Favourite TV chef?
A Valentine Warner – he doesn’t take himself too seriously which is vital with food – it can be fun!
Q Favourite cook book?
A Anything by Swedish chef Niklas Ekstedt – his restaurant in Stockholm is outstanding – he’s big on fire when it comes to cooking.
Q Favourite ingredient?
A Traditional dry aged beef. There’s so much really substandard beef on the market... read more
- 12:44 Wigan runners prepare for Race for Life
- 12:44 Yorkshire rail strikes confirmed this week: What days will trains...
- 12:44 Bid to retain Wigan's nursing staff
- 12:43 Rivers of lava spew out toxic acid gas as Kilauea volcano...
- 12:43 Manuel Pellegrini promises ‘attacking football’ at West Ham
- 12:42 Northumberland woman left pet puppy and kitten to die
- 12:42 Re-appeal to find woman who walked out of KGH
- 12:42 Craig David gives ship-stopping performance at launch of new Tui...
- 12:42 'I am glad we are playing Aston Villa' - what the Fulham fans are...
- 12:41 The show goes on - but not so much fun
- 12:41 A dog which attacked a man in the street has been spared from being...
- 12:40 This Midlands M&S store is set to close
- 12:40 A dog which attacked a man in the street has been spared from being...
- 12:40 M&S bosses look to close more than 100 stores - is Burton safe?
- 12:40 Welcome to impossible: The Golden Knights and the NHL miracle that...
- 12:40 First artists announced for Kenilworth Arts Festival
- 12:39 Gary Roberts could remain a Chester FC player for next season
- 12:39 Tragic story behind £350,000 electric Jaguar Prince Harry drove at...
- 12:39 11 things that everyone with irregular periods will relate to
- 12:38 Shock as 'funeral director' car given parking ticket at Carlisle...
- 12:38 More than one way to break into England one-day side insists Keaton...
- 12:37 YP Letters: These unelected Lords have no place in democratic society
- 12:37 Halifax farmer’s beloved possessions go up for auction
- 12:37 YP Letters: Region fials to profit from Tour de Yorkshire
- 12:36 M&S announce store closures across the country
- 12:36 Talented footballer, 20, dies in Amsterdam drowning tragedy
- 12:35 Former Nuneaton and Bedworth mayor's magnificent £33,000 civic...
- 12:35 M&S to close more than 100 stores as part of major restructure
- 12:34 Travel: Murrayshall House Hotel and Golf Courses, Scone
- 12:34 Edinburgh Castle named UK’s fourth best landmark in TripAdvisor awards