Derby NHS scandal: Bosses refuse to meet the Derby Telegraph
Bosses at an NHS trust which has been slammed in a watchdog report are refusing to speak directly to the Derby Telegraph.
The Derby Telegraph has requested interviews with the chairman and acting chief executive of Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust after a litany of failings came to light in a Care Quality Commission Inspection.
The Kingsway-based trust's leadership and safeguarding policies were among list of problems highlighted in the report.
But a spokesman for the trust said it had been unable to arrange media interviews for the Derby Telegraph with Ifti Majid, the acting... read more
- 10:41 European shares hit Q4 high as banks advance further
- 10:40 There’s art in store for college students
- 10:40 Crashes claim 49 lives on South Yorkshire roads
- 10:39 Award creates a a buzz
- 10:39 Peter Vaughan: Tributes to 'wonderful' Game of Thrones and Porridge...
- 10:39 Arsene Wenger: This is why Arsenal stunned Basel last night
- 10:39 Confirmed: Man United first-team trio miss Europa League trip: Full...
- 10:39 Germany legend warns Arsenal: Do not sign this midfielder
- 10:37 Sony to release as many as six mobile phone games next year
- 10:36 Santa to fly in to local hospice
- 10:36 Miss Rugby stars in video
- 10:35 It’s Miaow-y Christmas!
- 10:35 EMERGING MARKETS-Lira at one-week high; fragile emerging assets...
- 10:34 Lib Dems fined £20,000 by watchdog over undeclared payments
- 10:34 WEIRD WINTER WEATHER: Temperatures to top balmy 12C
- 10:34 Drug-user told how she stole goods because she left purse at home
- 10:34 Pensioner admits kidnap and sexual assault of young girl in village...
- 10:33 Boy, 11, dies three years after accidentally hanging himself
- 10:32 Bayern Munich send ominous message to Arsenal on Twitter ahead of...
- 10:32 Jose Mourinho leaves SIX Manchester United first team stars at home...
- 10:31 Georgian townhouses to undergo £2m revamp
- 10:31 Flu risk leads to order to keep all poultry indoors
- 10:30 Britain fines Pfizer record $107 million for huge drug price hike
- 10:30 'Keep your birds indoors!' Birdflu outbreak warning issued for...
- 10:30 The Premier League's deadliest ever penalty takers - ranked by...
- 10:29 Letters - December 12, 2016
- 10:28 Santa to fly in to local hospice
- 10:27 CSKA Moscow star Alan Dzagoev looks to heap misery on Tottenham at...
- 10:27 DEBATE: Should the drink-drive limit be reduced in England?
- 10:27 Palmer concerned by Nailers’ Sunday switch