Derby NHS scandal: Bosses refuse to meet the Derby Telegraph
Bosses at an NHS trust which has been slammed in a watchdog report are refusing to speak directly to the Derby Telegraph.
The Derby Telegraph has requested interviews with the chairman and acting chief executive of Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust after a litany of failings came to light in a Care Quality Commission Inspection.
The Kingsway-based trust's leadership and safeguarding policies were among list of problems highlighted in the report.
But a spokesman for the trust said it had been unable to arrange media interviews for the Derby Telegraph with Ifti Majid, the acting... read more
- 06:15 Lancashire Police failing stress test
- 06:12 Thousands of tiny plastic 'nurdles' washed up on Hartlepool beach
- 06:12 Top sponsors for Sunderland students event
- 06:12 Camera helps catch Wearside flytipper
- 06:12 Sunderland paedophile snared by Dark Justice
- 06:11 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 06:11 Anthony Martial: Why my form was better under Louis van Gaal than...
- 06:10 Plans go in for Sikh temple in Kettering
- 06:10 Independent coffee chain set for expansion with new branches in...
- 06:10 Corby teacher named in top 10 in the world
- 06:10 Teen’s death leaves village in shock
- 06:10 Section of A61 in Chesterfield shut for hours due to 'incident'
- 06:08 WEATHER WARNING: Winds of up to 60mph to batter North West
- 06:08 Vandals cause bus disruption across city
- 06:08 Cycle track arrest of most wanted Morecambe man
- 06:08 Philippine minister doubtful of China row resolution 'during our...
- 06:07 Nurse who slept on duty is suspended
- 06:08 German Social Democrats still hard on heels of Merkel's...
- 06:07 Lancashire Police failing stress test
- 06:07 Woman threatened to 'petrol bomb' social services department in...
- 06:07 Blackpool: From the courts 22-02-17
- 06:04 Parliament Matters: Gisela Stuart, Edgbaston
- 06:04 Parliament Matters: Richard Burden, Northfield
- 06:04 Parliament Matters: Liam Byrne, Hodge Hill
- 06:04 Parliament Matters: Andrew Mitchell, Sutton Coldfield
- 06:04 Parliament Matters: Jess Phillips, Yardley
- 06:02 City name their price for Hart transplant
- 06:02 Magpies star Whitham hailed after joining the 300 club
- 06:01 Former Coventry City defender to begin stint with American club...
- 06:00 Saracens star Chris Wyles on founding a beer company and England’s...