Derby man jailed for using stolen bank card to buy £400 of goods
A 32-year-old Derby man has been jailed after he used bank cards, stolen from a car, to pay for goods in a number of city shops.
Overnight on Friday, September 16, two bank cards were stolen from a car that had been left unlocked in Arthur Street, Derby. These contactless cards were then used to buy £400 worth of goods from shops across the city.
READ MORE: Burglar broke into house while 91-year-old woman was asleep Craig Guy was arrested in connection to the incident and pleaded guilty to handling stolen goods and fraud when he appeared at Southern Derbyshire Magistrates' Court.
He also... read more
- 09:54 Parking action plan developed for Berwick
- 09:54 Competition: Win tickets to Burnley's Reel Cinema
- 09:54 The Queen wants Prince Charles to take over as Commonwealth head
- 09:54 Half of drivers think speeding is acceptable, poll finds
- 09:53 Egyptian Premier League moves fixtures so nation can watch Mohamed...
- 09:53 House extension destroyed in blaze
- 09:53 Investigation to begin today into cause of Peckleton explosion
- 09:53 Chris Coleman still in the dark but desperate to be big part of...
- 09:51 PREMIER LEAGUE & FA CUP PREVIEW: Heavyweight tie as Man Utd face...
- 09:51 Competition: Win tickets to Burnley's Reel Cinema
- 09:50 Closure of Denstone Stores prompts concern older villagers could...
- 09:49 Firefighters tackle digger blaze in South Cumbria
- 09:49 Mum who gave birth at Northampton General Hospital names baby after...
- 09:49 Firefighters tackle house fire on the Fairmead Estate in Melton
- 09:48 Half of drivers think speeding is acceptable, poll finds
- 09:48 ‘The Sagas of Noggin the Nog’ comes to Great Carlton
- 09:48 Update: Collision involving ‘bus and tractor’ on the A16 at Grainsby
- 09:46 Fast and furious: Half of drivers think speeding is acceptable,...
- 09:45 Knife crime rises in Northumbria
- 09:44 New spring food festival arrives in Banbury this weekend
- 09:44 Barclays boss used bank's security team to hunt for whistleblower
- 09:43 Sunderland youngsters could be offered new deals as Chris Coleman...
- 09:43 Car fire spreads to three other vehicles during early morning blaze
- 09:43 Call for Carlisle to become major transportation hub
- 09:43 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and more
- 09:42 Call for Carlisle to become major transportation hub
- 09:41 Fast and furious: Half of drivers think speeding is acceptable,...
- 09:40 Man, 70, remains in hospital after Fleetwood crash
- 09:40 Shop explosion father speaks of feeling 'powerless' at seeing the...
- 09:39 Best places to buy a hot tub for summer 2018 including Aldi, Asda,...