Derby company EWS Digital in Pride Park has 10 jobs up for grabs
The boss of a company that recently moved to Pride Park says it is struggling to fill its vacancies.
EWS Digital moved from Wirksworth to larger premises in Brunel Parkway earlier this year after securing a £80,000 grant from the Derby Enterprise Growth Fund.
The firm – which helps businesses sell online – was awarded the windfall after saying the move would enable it to create new jobs.
However, operations director David Hall, who founded the company in 2008, said quality candidates were proving difficult to find.
"We've got a total of 10 roles up for grabs – all permanent... read more
- 20:17 Alcoholic vicar stole £100,000 in funeral fees from church and blew...
- 20:17 Wall Street falls as doubts mount about Trump healthcare bill
- 20:17 More than 200 migrants feared drowned in Mediterranean
- 20:15 Manchester United on brink of completing Antoine Griezmann transfer...
- 20:15 Antoine Griezmann to Manchester United transfer on verge of completion
- 20:13 Snooker stars return to Ricoh for Champion of Champions tournament
- 20:12 Wales gearing up for pivotal World Cup qualifier in Dublin
- 20:12 Alexis Sanchez determined to leave Arsenal, Mesut Ozil offered this...
- 20:12 Chelsea striker's agent asked about client's future: Doesn't rule...
- 20:10 Gareth Bale 'must not hold anything back' against Republic of...
- 20:09 Firefighters called to three car fires across Lincolnshire
- 20:09 Swiss National Bank committed to expansive policy
- 20:07 Mother and son team lacing on gloves for boxing matches
- 20:05 UPDATE: Police are investigating TWO 'incidents' at Birches Head...
- 20:05 Town sign former Southampton defender Thomas on loan from...
- 20:04 Moira Anderson search: No remains found in canal
- 20:03 Major operation underway in Moray after 'suspicious substance'...
- 20:03 Retail Quarter jobs boom
- 20:03 Appeal to trace South Yorkshire owner of stolen rose gold iPhone 6
- 20:02 Manchester United closing in on Antoine Griezmann: Jose Mourinho...
- 20:01 EU regulators to clear Dow and ChemChina deals next week - sources
- 19:58 US healthcare bill: Blow for Trump as House vote delayed
- 19:57 Doctor Who: Peter Capaldi reveals REAL reason he quit BBC show
- 19:57 Sport Illustrated model fell asleep during the 12 hours it took to...
- 19:57 Hollyoaks spoilers: The identity of Leela Lomax’s stalker is revealed
- 19:56 Ackman's Pershing Square Holdings seeks London listing
- 19:55 Hillsborough campaigner Margaret Aspinall receives long-term...
- 19:54 Have your say on developing health services in Lincolnshire
- 19:54 Westminster attack: ‘The business of Parliament has not been...
- 19:52 Wall Street wavers as Trump faces key healthcare vote