Deontay Wilder SLAMS Eddie Hearn and claims Anthony Joshua is being exploited
Wilder defends his WBC title against dangerous Cuban Luis Ortiz in New York tomorrow night.
The undefeated 32-year-old hopes victory will set up a money-spinning clash with Joshua this summer.
But Wilder decided to take aim at Joshua’s long-term promoter Hearn.
He said: “Eddie Hearn is just another white man milking a black man, that’s all it is. It’s easy.
Anthony Joshua and Joseph Parker square off in first press conference ANTHONY JOSHUA and Joseph Parker went head-to-head for the first time today. 1 / 13 GETTY Anthony Joshua (left) and Joseph Parker “Eddie Hearn is just another white... read more
- 06:17 The 236 Leicester buildings protected for historic importance
- 06:15 Paternity rights: Give working dads 12 weeks parental leave and...
- 06:15 8 easy ways to take better photos with your iPhone
- 06:15 Woman claims baby moisturiser ‘cured’ her psoriasis in 24 hours
- 06:04 José Abreu: Founder of world renowned El Sistema music project dies
- 06:02 F1 LIVE: Australian Grand Prix
- 06:02 Urgent appeal after battery thought to be responsible for second...
- 05:59 Australian Grand Prix LIVE: Updates as Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian...
- 05:59 Liverpool legend makes huge comparison between Mohamed Salah and...
- 05:45 Liverpool star Joe Gomez reveals the former Man Utd star he wants...
- 05:45 Masters: Rory McIlory grateful for extra rest after WGC Match Play...
- 05:45 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho wants to AXE Paul Pogba: Real Madrid...
- 05:45 Chelsea and Arsenal on red alert after Thomas Tuchel turns down...
- 05:45 Liverpool news: Mohamed Salah makes Real Madrid transfer decision...
- 05:45 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho backed to beat troubles: ‘He is best...
- 05:42 Australian Grand Prix, F1 LIVE: Lewis Hamilton aims to win opening...
- 05:35 Worksop drink driver took off at speed
- 05:32 NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Your photos of your four-legged friends
- 05:32 Bassetlaw man faces crown court for police escape and stealing...
- 05:16 Why brave police dogs deserve better legal protection
- 04:58 Bassetlaw woman bought drugs at Christmas then forgot about them
- 04:58 Kirkby biker led cops on chase
- 04:54 Atrocious result against Norway does not bode well for Socceroos
- 04:53 Gossip Girl actor Ed Westwick denies rape accusation
- 04:53 The Walking Dead: season 8, episode 13 recap – Do Not Send Us Astray
- 04:33 Nurses 'to join call for axeing of all time limits on abortion'...
- 04:29 Formula 1 is back - without the grid girls
- 04:27 Sheffield men are putting on high heels for charity
- 04:18 Kirkby biker led cops on chase
- 04:18 Sutton man caught with drugs in motoring arrest