Demand for highly skilled finance and technology staff gives professionals a head start in the 2017 salary stakes
Starting salaries for professional managers in the accountancy and finance sectors look set to rise by up to 5.8 per cent next year on competition for hard-to-find talent.
For more junior roles in accountancy or finance, staff can expect a pay rise of around 2.9 per cent in 2017, according to recruiters Robert Half's latest survey.
With the 'digital economy' adding £87billion to the economy, highly skilled technology experts are also in line for a pay rise of up to 4.5 per cent next year.
Mobile app developers at the top of their game should set themselves up for a pay rise of up to 4.3 per... read more
- 18:23 Ander Herrera reveals amazing secret about Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- 18:22 Birmingham Moseley taking nothing for granted against struggling...
- 18:22 Aldi to open SIXTH Coventry store - and they're hiring
- 18:21 Squash is a ‘great’ sport to teach, say Doncaster brothers
- 18:21 Appeal to trace South Yorkshire owner of stolen rose gold iPhone 6
- 18:20 Sheffield man accused of sexually assaulting vulnerable women says...
- 18:20 Appeal to trace South Yorkshire owner of stolen rose gold iPhone 6
- 18:20 Fire breaks out at Bangladesh central bank
- 18:20 Cobblers winger Sonupe joins Kidderminster on loan
- 18:20 EU refugee policy unsustainable, says Council of Europe commissioner
- 18:19 Mum sobs in court after smashing up equipment at Lincoln hospital
- 18:17 Two men jailed after trying to sell handgun linked to terrifying...
- 18:17 Pointless presenter Alexander Armstrong left unnerved by THIS...
- 18:17 REVEALED: 14 ways to keep kids entertained on flights WITHOUT...
- 18:17 Anti-ageing drug could be on the market in three years, say scientists
- 18:16 Mark McGhee urges Scotland fans to turn out in numbers for Slovenia...
- 18:16 Watch as Leicester mum shaves her head for charity
- 18:16 Bayern Munich being sued after Manchester United incident
- 18:16 Amber Valley residents urged to remain vigilant after several...
- 18:16 Southampton star Nathan Redmond reveals England aim
- 18:15 Your Kodi box could soon be declared illegal
- 18:15 London attack: Home secretary says don't blame intelligence agencies
- 18:14 Moldova says no response from Russia on money-laundering probe
- 18:14 How your breast milk changes depending what time of year it is
- 18:14 Granit Xhaka confident Arsene Wenger will stay on at Arsenal
- 18:13 Updates: 'Armed police' surround house in Scunthorpe town centre
- 18:13 Former soldier holds race night to say thank you
- 18:13 Duns Camera Club winners
- 18:12 'Migrant wave’ has exposed EU weaknesses, admits German...
- 18:12 Would YOU eat these meals? Bake Off's Prue Leith backs campaign for...