Delight as George Robinson looks to come home next month - less than a year after suffering serious injury in rugby accident
0 Have your say A teenager is aiming to return to his Stamford home next month - less than a year after he was seriously injured in a rugby accident.
Eighteen-year-old George Robinson was hurt while playing rugby for Stamford School in Cape Town, South Africa, last July. The impact of going in for a tackle caused a transection of his spinal cord.
He spent more than a month in a South African Hospital before being flown to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge for a further five weeks. He was then transferred to the Princess Royal Spinal Unit in Sheffield, where he remains undergoing... read more
- 12:40 Volunteer Hall is now community owned
- 12:40 Agents lose income as Betterware catalogue goes into administration
- 12:39 Mum and wife speaks out about the devastation of bowel cancer
- 12:39 Police divers and drone search Barrow's Cavendish Dock following...
- 12:39 New services to help victims of sexual violence
- 12:39 Manchester City stars arrive for training as Pep Guardiola's...
- 12:38 Armed police point guns towards house during raid
- 12:38 A Cheese Festival is coming to Birmingham this weekend
- 12:38 Jack Wilshere and Wolves - everything you need to know
- 12:38 New services to help victims of sexual violence
- 12:38 Police confirm Dale Winton’s death is not being treated as suspicious
- 12:37 REVEALED: Take a look inside the most expensive home on sale in...
- 12:37 Three-car pile-up on A46 leaves two injured: What we know so far
- 12:37 Iceland launch spicy chicken thighs claimed to be world's hottest
- 12:36 Body found in search for missing Cumbrian woman not seen for five...
- 12:36 Man charged with attempted murder and rape of woman in Derbyshire...
- 12:36 Roadworks latest: Where to expect delays on Friday, April 20, in...
- 12:36 Mum and wife speaks out about the devastation of bowel cancer
- 12:35 "Please give my baby's presents back!" Grieving Batley mother's...
- 12:35 Councillor suspended over abusive online comments
- 12:34 Mum's shock as son, 9, sees sexual images in art exhibition window...
- 12:34 Care homes to open their doors to community for national event
- 12:33 Member of Frankley Killers gang jailed for organising hit on...
- 12:33 Police officer who deliberately knocked down suspect can keep his job
- 12:33 Mohammed Zammar: German jihadist 'detained by Syrian Kurds'
- 12:32 How running the London Marathon changed my life
- 12:31 Should Paul Pogba play in the FA Cup semi-final... and who should...
- 12:31 FIFA dismiss Rhian Brewster's claims of racist abuse from Spanish...
- 12:31 London Marathon set to be hottest ever with scorching temperatures...
- 12:32 Doorman suffers broken finger in attack outside Rushden pub