Delays after driver taken to hospital following one car collision on the M8
ONE person is being treated in hospital following a collision on the M8 that caused delays for rush hour drivers.
One car was involved in the crash, which happened on Junction 4 of the M8 at around 6pm this evening as workers headed home.
A police spokeswoman said: "At 1800 hours today, police received a report of a road collision involving one vehicle on the M8 junction 4.
"One victim has been taken to hospital where they are being treated for their injuries. Inquiries into the incident are continuing."
For the latest news and breaking news visit dailyrecord.co.uk Get all... read more
- 10:37 Always a way to remove flaws in your walls
- 10:37 Two-car crash blocks off A151 in Lincolnshire town
- 10:37 Tamworth Changes mental health service set to reopen
- 10:37 Adams left to rue more bad luck at Banbury
- 10:36 QUIZ: Sweeter side of 'have cake and eat it'
- 10:36 Car sales accelerate in November, says trade body
- 10:36 £for£: Campaign gathers steam with £33,000 in the bank
- 10:36 QUIZ: Mark World Ninja Day by checking which keyboard warrior you are
- 10:36 NHS spends more than £1 billion on just 4 common drugs, latest...
- 10:36 Dating app creator reassures users over online safety
- 10:36 Pop sensation Jess Glynne to play Alnwick as summer concert returns
- 10:35 Cannabis plants seized in Lancaster house raid
- 10:35 Drugs raid on Morecambe house
- 10:35 Youngsters enjoy ‘out of this world’ event
- 10:35 Dating app creator reassures users over online safety
- 10:35 Slaven Bilic to hold crisis talks with West Ham board today after...
- 10:34 LETTER: Breast cancer - Life-saving drugs cost just 43p a day
- 10:34 Long delays on M1 after vehicle fire and collision
- 10:33 Scientists say nuts to heart disease
- 10:32 Mitsui buys 20 percent stake in Shell's offshore oil fields in Gulf
- 10:32 Sepp Blatter to learn fate on FIFA ban for 'disloyal payment' to...
- 10:31 Business machines supplier upgrades premises
- 10:31 Jet2holidays launches new package
- 10:31 Dating app creator reassures users over online safety
- 10:31 How new children's hospital at Leicester Royal Infirmary may look
- 10:31 Scientists say nuts to heart disease
- 10:30 Ariel Winter wows in a plunging gown with a racy sheer skirt as she...
- 10:30 Kendall Jenner sizzles in racy sheer lingerie as she shows off...
- 10:31 Shanghai Shenhua claim ‘breakthrough’ in transfer deal for...
- 10:30 'I want it every day': Wayne Bridge reveals he would love to have...